davecarama

Instructor

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Region:Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:63
I bought a HANS in November and it came quickly and perfect!

I do have a question for you. I have an old Momo steering wheel, and it has a bit of a dish to it. I see that you have hubs... how do I know what I should buy?

Thanks!

Dave
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

MazdaSteve

MazdaSteve

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:CCR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:04
Charlie & Company,

What is the Safewracer SM discount number for online orders? Is it still 10%?
Seneca Motorsports

Scott Moore

Scott Moore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Charlie & Company,

What is the Safewracer SM discount number for online orders? Is it still 10%?

yes, the discount is still 10% and the coupon code to use is SM0125XRP

Thanks!
Saferacer

MazdaSteve

MazdaSteve

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:CCR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:04
Thanks Scotty!
Seneca Motorsports

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Number:88
Did they get rid of the discount? I just tried to use this and it didn't work for me.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Killian

Killian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Region:NASA Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:707
Works for me. Maybe some products are excluded from the discount?

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Number:88
That's probably it. I was trying to buy one of those Sparco suits already half off. Thanks.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Scott Moore

Scott Moore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Keith

unfortunately, due to Sparco policy, all of Sparco products are excluded from any discounts...but the discount code is still good on a lot of other products. Thanks for the continued support everyone

Scott
Saferacer

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
Were someone other than a dealer to challenge Sparco in court on that case law says they would lose. Now, they would pull your dealership but US antitrust laws specifically forbid that Sparco dictate your pricing to your customer. I have extensive, first hand knowledge in such matters witih some great legal advice. Sparco dictating end user pricing is forbidden under the Sherman Act and resale price maintainance. They can't tell you what to sell it for but if you don't they can yank your dealership. They can't tell you to do it but if you don't they don't have to sell to you. I just ordered a Sparco suit from you guys that was backordered (If it's backordered why is it on the site?) I've got half a mind to give Sparco the finger and take my business elsewhere.
  • Dave Lewis likes this

Sphinx

Sphinx

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Region:ATL

Were someone other than a dealer to challenge Sparco in court on that case law says they would lose. Now, they would pull your dealership but US antitrust laws specifically forbid that Sparco dictate your pricing to your customer. I have extensive, first hand knowledge in such matters witih some great legal advice. Sparco dictating end user pricing is forbidden under the Sherman Act and resale price maintainance. They can't tell you what to sell it for but if you don't they can yank your dealership. They can't tell you to do it but if you don't they don't have to sell to you. I just ordered a Sparco suit from you guys that was backordered (If it's backordered why is it on the site?) I've got half a mind to give Sparco the finger and take my business elsewhere.

Not so fast, grasshoppa! They can dictate advertised price, but they cannot dictate actual transaction price. That gives dealers a nice cop-out that they can't do this or that. Bull. Perfect example is Fender guitars. Unless they are being clearanced out, you'll never see then advertised from a dealer for mroe than 30% off of MSRP. Supposedly this protects the little guys (most of which will sell me whatever I want for 40% off). But how do Musician's Friend and Guitar Center get around it? They'll do either an unadvertised special or a coupon for 10-20% additional.

Sparco gives us 15% off their stuff to Mazdaspeed members, including through SafeRacer. http://www.mazdamoto...codiscount.html I thought it only applied to seats but not according to this. Too bad you can't stack the two discounts! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users