Apoland33

Apoland33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Texas Region
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:33
Hey everyone, how did the Sunday race go? My motor blew on Saturday qualifying, so I missed that race. Dropped a valve. I saw Saturdays race was rough, but I wanted to know about Sunday. Let me know how it went! Thanks guys.

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88
Here's what they said a couple of days ago on a different thread.
http://mazdaracers.c...st=0

And here's a video.
http://mazdaracers.c...st=0

J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22

Hey everyone, how did the Sunday race go? My motor blew on Saturday qualifying, so I missed that race. Dropped a valve. I saw Saturdays race was rough, but I wanted to know about Sunday. Let me know how it went! Thanks guys.

Adam,

Saturday's race wasn't as rough as it looked. My car collected the the pylon base entering the kink at 110+, it tore off lower half of bumper, bumper support, crushed the radiator and bent front sway bar. The leaking radiator wet down my tires in turns three and four and i got loose in both. Car behind didn't understand my hands were full and tried to pass through 4. We got tangled up, litteraly, him on top of me, and we went off to the right. Wild Bill kept his foot in it and almost got past but body slammed the car attached to my side now. Other than that I didn't hear of any rough stuff.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users