Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
After twelve years of Spec Miata.com and Mazdaracers.com, Jim Daniels has decided to pass the torch to me on the websites. I would like to thank Jim for all the time and work on the site(s) and all the help building the class we all enjoy so much. He has too much on his plate at this point with other racing ventures and the real world to devote the time needed to the site, He wanted to insure its long time health, so he decided to pass it to me.

At this point I would like to try to build on the site, get some more participation and make it a place we can all come and talk about the class we all love. No topic will be off limits. I am open to suggestions of how we can make it better. My general philosophy will be hands off. The only thing I wont tolerate is constant flaming and obscene language. Other than that, it is a open forum.

Thanks guys, looking forward to the future of the site

Jim Drago

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Zauskycop

Zauskycop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Region:Chicago
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:45
Oh oh, does this mean a reconciliation with "the other site"???
Tracy Ramsey
45 SM
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Oh oh, does this mean a reconciliation with "the other site"???

I post on Steve's Site, Steve and anyone on that sight is free to post here as well and I encourage them to do so.

Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41
Good for him. Good for the sites. He has obviously been very busy this year. His absence has been felt. It will be good to have more presence, hands off or not. This transition phase has been somewhat rocky without JD to stabilise things.

We even can still refer to the owner as JD and jim.

Welcome to your new role!

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Daniels - FIG

Jim Daniels - FIG

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 274 posts
  • Region:Mid-South
  • Car Year:1989
  • Car Number:Any

After twelve years of Spec Miata.com and Mazdaracers.com, Jim Daniels has decided to pass the torch to me on the websites. I would like to thank Jim for all the time and work on the site(s) and all the help building the class we all enjoy so much. He has too much on his plate at this point with other racing ventures and the real world to devote the time needed to the site, He wanted to insure its long time health, so he decided to pass it to me.

At this point I would like to try to build on the site, get some more participation and make it a place we can all come and talk about the class we all love. No topic will be off limits. I am open to suggestions of how we can make it better. My general philosophy will be hands off. The only thing I wont tolerate is constant flaming and obscene language. Other than that, it is a open forum.

Jim Drago

Connie (JT) will tell everyone of the invites. No member has been 100% banned except one CA fellow. Steve, Jim B etc... have been invited long ago.

Mr. Drago will do great things, sapling he is with this endeavor. But, im not going anywhere and the site tone of the past decade will carry, be nice and be fair.

JD2, thanks for handling my baby, you know I appreciate and support you!!

To be clear, Jim Drago is 100% owner of MazdaRacers.com and SpecMiata.com. I am a support person for marketing and consulting under Jim's management.

MX5cup.com and the iRacing series is not included, that is s separate endeavor with its own exciting news forthcoming!

Mr. Drago, old pal, bro, friend, diet partner, I wish you the best!!!

"Never Stop Challenging"

Jim Daniels

Auto Sports Consulting / Coaching

My cup runneth over - Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champ Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda  - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Grand-Am Competitor - Grand-Am Competitor in a Mazda  (can be GT, and ST)

B(Kuch)Kucera45

B(Kuch)Kucera45

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Region:NEOhio
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:45
Damn Jim your head was allready to big to get through the door way,now this !!! :D

I don't think anybody makes a helmet that big ! :D

Just kidding Jim,good luck with the site.

PS I didn't know you had that kind or free time? :P
Kuch
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Region:Cincy Region SCCA
  • Car Number:10 SM

Jim Drago

"To Hell with circumstances, I create opportunities".

"Damn Jim your head was allready to big..."

Bob, I see you and Jim are both feeling out the level of obscenity tolerance from JD right away. But don't worry, you can argue the implied rule means constant obscenity. :D

Thumbs up to the new JD.

Jerry Cabe
2014 Cincy Region Race Chair

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NEPA
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:"0"
The only thing I wont tolerate is constant flaming and obscene language. Other than that, it is a open forum.

jim With that philosophy you will suceed...Good Luck
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

SaulSpeedwell

SaulSpeedwell

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
As long as we aren't as obscene as the Old Testament, the Jamestown cannibals, and the Civil War, and as long as we aren't as inflammatory as the current GOP, DNC, and Tea Party loyalists are towards each other, then I am totally fine and will feel right at home.

The Runoffs and the behavior it breeds, on the other hand ... is too much for a Puritan like me to handle ...

For faster reply than PM:  miataboxes>>>AT<<<gmail>>DOT<<<com

Estus White III

Estus White III

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
JD2... I like that. Jim, I have 100% confidence in you. If you need any thing that I can help with, just give me a shout.

Estus White

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Number:42
Hey Jim, I'm a noobie here but am a regular over at Pelican Parts.. One suggestion I have is to have an "off topic" section. This would give everyone another reason to be on the site (not to mention a place to go if the subjects stray from Mazda)
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Hey Jim, I'm a noobie here but am a regular over at Pelican Parts.. One suggestion I have is to have an "off topic" section. This would give everyone another reason to be on the site (not to mention a place to go if the subjects stray from Mazda)

That's "Pit Lane".
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
Johnny, I always thought it was Charbby's corner? I guess I stand corrected. I try to stay away from that corner, it always shakes what little bit of innocence I still have LOL.

K. Webb