Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Region:Cincy Region SCCA
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:10 SM
OK, results from the first two races (WOR Games) for the Great Lakes Division Regional Championship Series are posted on the GLD website www.greatlakes-scca.org. Unfortunately, last year's SM Champ took a dive to the bottom of the results in Turn 1. :rolleyes:

Jerry Cabe
2014 Cincy Region Race Chair

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

OK, results from the first two races (WOR Games) for the Great Lakes Division Regional Championship Series are posted on the GLD website www.greatlakes-scca.org. Unfortunately, last year's SM Champ took a dive to the bottom of the results in Turn 1. :rolleyes:

Jerry, how long till it goes up on mylaps.com? Thanks for posting to let us know this!!!! :)

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Jerry, how long till it goes up on mylaps.com? Thanks for posting to let us know this!!!! :)

Unfortunately, I have nothing to do with MyLaps. That requires the Chief of T&S or Results to post it on MyLaps. In the GLD we were very fortunate to have had a lovely person, Connie Peplowski (DataDude to many of you), post the results to MyLaps without ever being asked. She even did this for the past year and a half after she moved to the Carolinas. Unfortunately, Connie passed away on April 27th at Road Atlanta while doing what she loved. So each event's Results Chief will have to do this until another angel comes along. The Chief of the WOR Games is aware that people want the results on MyLaps, and I'm sure he will post when he can.

Jerry Cabe

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Unfortunately, I have nothing to do with MyLaps. That requires the Chief of T&S or Results to post it on MyLaps. In the GLD we were very fortunate to have had a lovely person, Connie Peplowski (DataDude to many of you), post the results to MyLaps without ever being asked. She even did this for the past year and a half after she moved to the Carolinas. Unfortunately, Connie passed away on April 27th at Road Atlanta while doing what she loved. So each event's Results Chief will have to do this until another angel comes along. The Chief of the WOR Games is aware that people want the results on MyLaps, and I'm sure he will post when he can.

Results are now posted to Myalps.com

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
RCS Points have been updated with the results from the Restricted Regional at Mid-Ohio on June 12th on the GLD website at http://www.greatlakes-scca.org/. I took pitty on our 2010 SM Champion, and did not show him in last place. :rolleyes:

Jerry Cabe

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

RCS Points have been updated with the results from the Restricted Regional at Mid-Ohio on June 12th on the GLD website at http://www.greatlakes-scca.org/. I took pitty on our 2010 SM Champion, and did not show him in last place. :rolleyes:

You are all heart! But thus far I am the reigning DNF champ!!!!B)
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year
Powered by: Stewart Engines
Set up by: RAFT Motorsports

SM: The safest race car in the world. It can just
barely kill you.

Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:Neohio
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:56

You are all heart! But thus far I am the reigning DNF champ!!!!B)
Rick

You're in a league of your own Rick :lol:
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35
I am sure when Rick gets his new motor in, things will turn around. Rick I will continue to do all I can to stay off our car, but you have tested me twice in the last two outings. Don't push it.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
And the GLD Regional Championship Series points now reflect the Nelson Ledges race last weekend. They can be found on the GLD website.

Jerry Cabe

Motor City Hamilton

Motor City Hamilton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Region:Detroit
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:51
Jerry, you're probably still leading, but I am closing.

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Jerry, you're probably still leading, but I am closing.

Yes I am, but you are now in 2nd, and closing fast. And we are just half way through the season, having run 10 of the 20 eligible events in the GLD. There are a lot of people easily in contention for the championship. Rick thinks he got his mojo back, but I'm not so sure.

Left in the series:

8/21 Double at Nelson Ledges
9/3-4 Double at Mid-Ohio
10/8-9 Double at Mid-Ohio
10/29-30 Quad at Nelson Ledges

And not part of the series, but it sounds like a whole lot of fun is the IT/SM Shootout with the GrandAM on Oct 16-18 at Mid-Ohio.

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
GLD Regional Championship Series points have been updated to reflect through the regional event at Gingerman on 8/6/11 and posted on the GLD website.

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
GLD Regional Championship Series points have been updated to reflect through the double regional event at Nelson Ledges on 8/21/11 and posted on the GLD website. Full lap results are also posted to MyLaps.

Jerry Cabe

dmathias

dmathias

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Region:GreatLakes
  • Car Number:88
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!
The enemy of good is better.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:Neohio
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:56
Jerry I know we talked about the National/Regional points stuff over the weekend, but is it possible to get a trophies for regular points and dnf points? :D :D :D
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
I don't know if anyone can beat Mr. No-Mo-Mojo for the Combined (SCCA & NASA) DNF Championship. But, a case of beer to anyone that helps him firm up his hold on the DNF title. :rolleyes:

Jerry Cabe

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

I don't know if anyone can beat Mr. No-Mo-Mojo for the Combined (SCCA & NASA) DNF Championship. But, a case of beer to anyone that helps him firm up his hold on the DNF title. :rolleyes:

Lemme see ... If I DNF one more NASA event, (making it two each per sanctioning body) but maintain my SCCA mojo, I couild win both the overal DNF crown and the GL regional points championship?
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year