- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rutger

Rutger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
Hi all, new to sight and new to Spec Miata building/racing.

Searches I have done yield wheels that are compliant but no longer available, so I'm posting in the hopes that I can get some options on currently available rims that meet the SM dimensions and weight. Suggestions?

Thanks.

Keith Andrews

Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Region:CCR, SE
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:26
D-Force Spec Miata Racing Wheels, Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels, are two that I'm aware of. Both these will bolt right on without any spacers. I found these at the 5x racing site and Treadzone tire has the TD's wheels as well.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

William Bonsell

William Bonsell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Region:Northwest
  • Car Year:1999
I have two sets from Tire Rack...15x7 30mm...available in grey or black. $89/wheel I believe. Seem to work fine. Took a hit last race on the LR tire/wheel and looks like it came through unscathed.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

TreadZone

TreadZone

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
I have Team Dynamics and TR Motorsports wheels in stock and tires to make a package.
Joe
TreadZone
My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it!
Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users