• Region:Texas
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:16
Season opener for NASA Texas, at MSR Houston Jan 29-30. Registration link here:

Event Registration
Mike Bell
SSM #16
Texas
Donor - Made PayPal donation Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Season opener for NASA Texas, at MSR Houston Jan 29-30. Registration link here:

Event Registration

Here is the link to the 37mm RP's for 99's
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Mike Bell

Mike Bell

Mentally Retired

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
Well, I had a blast. There was some amazing driving out there by those Kart Nation drivers - especially in the wet race on Sunday. Really enjoyed seeing everyone and getting the 2011 season off to a great start. Now, more of those 1.6L cars need to get in SSM trim and come RACE ME!!!
Mike Bell
SSM #16
Texas
Donor - Made PayPal donation Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Well, I had a blast. There was some amazing driving out there by those Kart Nation drivers - especially in the wet race on Sunday. Really enjoyed seeing everyone and getting the 2011 season off to a great start. Now, more of those 1.6L cars need to get in SSM trim and come RACE ME!!!

Mike, you thinking of going to Nationals @ MidOhio this year in SSM trim ???
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Mike Bell

Mike Bell

Mentally Retired

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Mike, you thinking of going to Nationals @ MidOhio this year in SSM trim ???

Yes I was, but after seeing the SSM class not make car count at last year's Nats I may change my mind. I really want to go to Mid-Ohio and compete at Nats there at least once in this lifetime so I've purchased a PT car that will be my backup plan. If SSM is a go then I'd prefer racing that class, otherwise I'll attempt to do it in the PT class. Of course, all of this has to be approved by the budget authority at the house lol.
Mike Bell
SSM #16
Texas

TR6

TR6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:50
I wasn't able to race this event but I came out saturday and watched a couple of the races and walked the paddock. Looks like it was a great event. For those that I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to, I'll see you at Cresson.
Greg H.
Denton, TX
SM #50 (formerly #500)

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
Great job BIG BILL COLLINGS for the win on sunday in the rain. I think he demanded everyone's respect after that victory with no track visibility due to the monsoon!! Of course Mr. Ed's setup and motor helped him get there as well. You guys ROCK!
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

Mike Bell

Mike Bell

Mentally Retired

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
Bill was fast all weekend long but you are right - that was a great win in a very wet race!! I need to get one of those Mr. Ed motahs lol.
Mike Bell
SSM #16
Texas

tLinder

tLinder

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:SouthWest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:40
Agreed Bill C having Ed G as his "crew" certainly helped, but his win on Sunday was due to his driving skills.
(And thanks to everyone for not hitting me, Lord knows I gave everyone numerous chances).
Results are here:
http://www.mylaps.co...t.jsp?id=624303

Toby Linder