Photo

Thinking about jumping in, have a few questions...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Lance Snyder

Lance Snyder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Phillip, that's a busy weekend. Keep corner working in mind for the future, we would love to have you out there
Lance Snyder
Atlanta Region F&C
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation

Kyle Burkhardt

Kyle Burkhardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:NASA Midwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12
I'm 6'5" and don't fit in most SMs. Almost passed altogether but got a chance to sit in one with the seat bolted to the floor and back against the wall. In other words, max space. Fit no prob. You'll get in one, but you'll need to build/modify it around you.
Kyle Burkhardt
Team ///Miata #12
PajamaPants Racing
NASA Midwest
Posted Image
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

HoneyBadger - BrianW

HoneyBadger - BrianW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:59

I'm 6'5" and don't fit in most SMs. Almost passed altogether but got a chance to sit in one with the seat bolted to the floor and back against the wall. In other words, max space. Fit no prob. You'll get in one, but you'll need to build/modify it around you.

+1

I am 6'5" and I could not fit in a Miata unless I built one specifically for me. The issue is the main hoop, unless it is bent with a tall driver in mind, you will not be able to get the seat back far enough.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users