Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
For those of you who do not know about 10/10ths Drivers Ed events... you guys really need to tune into this. There RED run group is open passing NO POINT BY required, it is full of racers and time trial-ers. Lots of track time, and it the absolute best drivers ed you could ever attend, you can actually test and tune your equipement at these events, I know there are several that know about 10/10ths but for those of you who do not, check it out!

It was great to see many of friends I have made over the last few years of SM, all come out and run at Putnam Park to shake the rust off for the 2012 season. Enjoyed having lunch with some great guys and good freinds like Bill Biel, Jeff Buttram, and Sam Yeager. It was my first event ever as Non driving Crew... Also first official event as a Race car rental service, Had a lot of fun coaching my renter in one of my SM's. It was nice to know that Corvette drivers envy us SM racers and wanted to try out an SM for the day. I had two cars rented, but had a mechanical problem with the second car so had to put it back in the trailer after the first session, now if I could just hire Tracy away from OPM we could provide great lunches also LOL!

For those of you (Deerwester) that were conspicously missing from the event, you were missed Dr. Evil! Looking forward to seeing even more of you at the first NASA race in April!

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

For those of you who do not know about 10/10ths Drivers Ed events... you guys really need to tune into this. There RED run group is open passing NO POINT BY required, it is full of racers and time trial-ers. Lots of track time, and it the absolute best drivers ed you could ever attend, you can actually test and tune your equipement at these events, I know there are several that know about 10/10ths but for those of you who do not, check it out!

It was great to see many of friends I have made over the last few years of SM, all come out and run at Putnam Park to shake the rust off for the 2012 season. Enjoyed having lunch with some great guys and good freinds like Bill Biel, Jeff Buttram, and Sam Yeager. It was my first event ever as Non driving Crew... Also first official event as a Race car rental service, Had a lot of fun coaching my renter in one of my SM's. It was nice to know that Corvette drivers envy us SM racers and wanted to try out an SM for the day. I had two cars rented, but had a mechanical problem with the second car so had to put it back in the trailer after the first session, now if I could just hire Tracy away from OPM we could provide great lunches also LOL!

For those of you (Deerwester) that were conspicously missing from the event, you were missed Dr. Evil! Looking forward to seeing even more of you at the first NASA race in April!

Kyle:
I was missing I (on Doctor's orders) and hated not being there! But he said no racing till the April NASA event. I guess I could have instructed, but I know myself all too well and feared that if I came, I'd end up behind the wheel of something and get my nicely healing shoulder in trouble! Glad you (and everybody else) had a safe and fun weekend!
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year