WMR "Unrestricted" Double Regional at Grattan on 5/26, 5/27

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dayle Frame

Dayle Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
WMR is hosting the "Unrestricted" Double Regional at Grattan on 5/26 & 5/27. Registration is open at the link below. I'm the Race Chair and we're looking for a great turnout of folks. This is the ONLY unrestricted regional in GLDiv before mid August. We like ALL classes…..so come on out and enjoy all that WMR and Grattan have to offer. The great layout, our three race program (qual race Sunday morning), real time T&S data via wi-fi, the awesome dinner on Saturday night and a really good looking Race Chair. Posted Image

We condensed the race groups from six to five so there's more track time than usual. We'll have THREE sessions on Saturday and everybody leaves earlier on Sunday.

Again this year my wife is the registrar so make her life and, by default, my life easier and register early. There is no penalty for paying at the track.

wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com

Please let me know if you have any questions (frameh@msu.edu; 517.889.1117).

Dayle Frame

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Region:Cincy Region SCCA
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:10 SM
"and a really good looking Race Chair." What, is Melinda co-chairing this year? :scratchchin:

Jerry Cabe
2014 Cincy Region Race Chair

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Dayle Frame

Dayle Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
bump.....

Registration is open and everything is moving forward. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dayle

Speedycrw

Speedycrw

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Region:Western Michigan
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:55
Looking forward to it!

Chris Williams
2000 Spec Miata Orange #55
NASA Great Lakes Spec Miata Series Director

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Dayle Frame

Dayle Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Six SMs for this event do far. C'mon folks, we can do better than that. Cabe, drum up some business for us, dude. Help a brotha out. We separated ITA and SM so you folks can double dip if you choose to.

This is the ONLY regional in MI for the entire 2012 season. Please support WMR and enter this event. If you can't enter, consider volunteering as a worker. Find out how the other half plays.

Dayle

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

This is the ONLY regional in MI for the entire 2012 season. Dayle

What happened to the Gingerman regional?
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

What happened to the Gingerman regional?

No SCCA Regional races at Gingerman this year. There is the double Regional at Grattan this coming weekend, a double National at Gingerman July 7-8, and a Restricted Regional/National at Grattan August 11-12 (the Regional is currently scheduled to be only for FST class).

Jerry Cabe

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
GLD Regional Championship Series points are now posted reflecting WMR's event. The battle for 2012 GLD SM Champ has begun with Chris Williams getting a good start while battling tight with John Scheuing, Gavin McGee and John Green. RCS points are at www.greatlakes-scca.org , and go to the Racing dropdown.

Jerry Cabe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users