Dudley

Dudley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:01
To begin with todays race with wet track to begin and drying was a good race. Lots of fun.
Now to Rose Cup Races. Spec Miata cars will have our own designated paddoc area west of the east concession stand . I would request that all that plan on attending send me a PM letting me know what space you need. Open trailers will have to be parked down in Turn 1&2 area on the grass.

As we do have our own area we must still use our area efficiently. We will also be able to move in on Thursday. Thursday being a Pro Drive Test & Tune day you will have to wait to crossings.

I will publish a paddoc assignments once I have your replies as to needs.

I will be at the track early Thursday to help with any questions.

This will be great event looking for all of the North West Spec Miatas both SCCA and Conferance cars to attend.

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:3
Red,

Sheridan and I both are in for Rose Cup. You and Kyle talked me into letting her race. I'll get her some decent tires and she should be in the 1:37's and 1:38's if it is dry. If it is wet she will beat me! Most likely she will only do the first race as she has a big softball tournament that weekend. I'm doing both races.

Terrell

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:Oregon Region
  • Car Number:44
Red, Message sent.

Terrell, rumor is Dani might come out of "retirement" for rose cup weekend. We will see what happens.

#44 Team KBR/KKRProducts.com Spec Miata
#44 Team KBR/Dick Hannah Kia Rio B-Spec/ World Challenge TCB
#16 & #36 Blairco Spec Miata's, ICSCC

2014 SCCA B-Spec National Champion

Dick Hannah Dealerships | Kia Racing | Team-KBR.com | KKRProducts.com | DBB | Fast Specialties | Blairco Heating | SBOX Engineering | Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, JR | Hawk Performance

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Cat fights in the paddock. That's just what we need. Just joking, Sheridan can have fun chasing her.

Sheridan is only racing the first race as she has a softball tournament that weekend. At this point it is the balancing act between softball and racing. She is going to somehow do both. I am running both races.

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Dani is officially in!

She put together a campaign at about 2pm this afternoon, and has almost reached her goal only 8 hours later. Very excited to race with her, just hoping it doesnt rain! (She'd kick my butt)

http://www.daniferrara.blogspot.com/

Dick Hannah Dealerships | Kia Racing | Team-KBR.com | KKRProducts.com | DBB | Fast Specialties | Blairco Heating | SBOX Engineering | Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, JR | Hawk Performance

Dudley

Dudley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
Great. Looking forward to having Dani race with us. Should be a terrific weekend for all.

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
What's next, pink cars? Oops, we already have one of those.

Soon we will be hopelessly chasing a group of women around the track. That will really help our "manly" image.

God did give them better hand/eye coordination after all.

Terrell

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30

Soon we will be hopelessly chasing a group of women around the track.

Why should the track be different from anywhere else? ;)

Dani Ferrara

Dani Ferrara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Car Number:00
Thanks for sharing Kyle :)

It's about time I race this year! I am SUPER EXCITED for Rose Cup! I do not think my dad will be racing, but the whole family will be there!

Terrell, it's been cool seeing how well Sheridan has been doing this year! It'll be a lot of fun to get to battle it out with her! And as far as the "manly image" you're trying to uphold....I think that went out the window as soon as you all decided to race chick cars ;)

See you all at Rose Cup!!

www.FerraraRacing.com

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Talking to Randy this afternoon we have decided that this Rose Cup will be the venue for the first annual ROSE CUP SMOKEOUT! The SMOKEOUT is a potluck barbeque for the SM racers and their families and very close friends which will take place high noon Sunday before our 3:30 pm race.

I will smoke two pork shoulders Saturday night at the track and provide separate home made barbeque sauce (a lot of little kids don't like hot barbeque sauce). We need volunteers to supply buns, chips, potato salad, pickles, etc., etc. Please sign up and do your part so we have a great time for all of us.

I have talked to Todd Butler and he agrees that if your don't participate you lose one position in qualifying times.

Terrell

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Rumor has it that "Mountain Dew" will be served at the Mariachi trailer 4:15 pm Sunday afternoon. Limit is one as we are driving home.

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Rumor has it that "Mountain Dew" will be served at the Mariachi trailer 4:15 pm Sunday afternoon. Limit is one as we are driving home.

What time do the weddings start?

Count me in for bringing some chips. I'd bring cookies but Dani would eat them all on the way to the track.

Randy Thieme

Randy Thieme

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Car Number:51
Count me in

I'd bring cookies but Dani would eat them all on the way to the track.

ROFL!

Terrell, Count me in for a side dish - most likely baked beans but possibly posole.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Dani Ferrara

Dani Ferrara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Car Number:00
Funny Kyle, considering YOU are the one who ate ALL of the cookies I made last night and only left me ONE!

Chips aren't safe around Kyle either...I'll make sure to hide them from him on the way to the track! ;)

www.FerraraRacing.com

Dudley

Dudley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
Sounds like the miata group of old. We will have a great time.
Come on folks let me know who is coming and what your paddock needs are, so i can reserve your places.

Ken SM94

Ken SM94

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:94
40' coach and 20' trailer. May not be there until Sat Morning... Thanks Duds!
Ken Sutherland
1976 4th Grade Bowling Series-Most Improved
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

BrianPDX

BrianPDX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Car Number:27
I'm in. I need space for a 10X20 canopy and 1 support vehicle. Since I don't have an enclosed trailer, I work out of my SUV for tools, tires, etc... I'll send a PM as well.
Brian

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Brian,

Plenty of room in my trailer for your crap pile. That way I can fix your tire pressures for you. Say 42 front, 21 rear should work just fine!

BrianPDX

BrianPDX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Car Number:27
Gee thanks, though I prefer it the other way around... 21F 42R. That's still not gonna help you catch me :)
Brian

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
If anyone is in need of any vinyl work before rose cup, please let me know! I've got weight stickers already for those who don't have any. I'll be at the test day to install if anyone needs anything.

I've done Will's cars for years, as well as Sheridan Garrett's car, Nels car, and several others!

Email me at silverlancer04(at)yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users