• 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

• Rob Burgoon likes this

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Mike Van Eepoel

Mike Van Eepoel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1994
AMAZING! Thanks for posting Frank!
If I had all of the money I've spent on racing, I would spend it all on racing.

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67
Frank you made my cry. i will post again beacause of you. For those who doubt my ablity to say somthing meaningful I will say to you O WELL. The pure nature for which drives us to a race track is in one the same. we the brotherhood of stupidity will forever embrace the fact we love speed. you can quote me
andrew von c
  • Glenn likes this
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:68
Wow, I couldn't have said any better Andrew. Nice meeting you last weekend.

-bw

I have an opinion so I must be right

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Juan Pineda

Juan Pineda

You can sleep in your car, but you can't race your house.

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:34
Awesome.

CheckerLap.com -- Your race results!

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001

Frank you made my cry. i will post again beacause of you. For those who doubt my ablity to say somthing meaningful I will say to you O WELL. The pure nature for which drives us to a race track is in one the same. we the brotherhood of stupidity will forever embrace the fact we love speed. you can quote me
andrew von c

Well first of all, I agree that the video says something that is hard to put into words, but loving speed is a big part of it, I guess I would also say that "Risk is a part of the Reward", think about that for awhile.

I am glad that you are back. I don't know about you but the boards have been boring lately. So much so that Kyle has resorted to texting me at night.

So lets get on with the discussion of, cheating, Parity, special grease.... Its all an interesting distraction to the real thing we love.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Well first of all, I agree that the video says something that is hard to put into words, but loving speed is a big part of it, I guess I would also say that "Risk is a part of the Reward", think about that for awhile.

I am glad that you are back. I don't know about you but the boards have been boring lately. So much so that Kyle has resorted to texting me at night.

So lets get on with the discussion of, cheating, Parity, special grease.... Its all an interesting distraction to the real thing we love.

You 2 love birds need to get a love nest.

K. Webb