Sebastian Landy

Sebastian Landy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:49
Hey everyone, I've been racing for two years now but just decided to create a Mazda Racers account and felt that I needed to introduce myself.

I'm 16 years old and have been racing in the WDC region since 2011. My brother and I have been lucky enough to have a father that allows us to race, and we are very thankful. We competed in almost all of the MARRS Spec Miata races in the past two seasons, and I was the highest placed rookie in the MARRS championships. This year we have raced in Spec Miata and SM5, and are trying to do a few MX-5 Playboy Cup races before the season is over. Both of us have been pushing hard, and I have three 2nd places this year. (I just lost out to Brian Price at Charlotte by .022 of a second!) Anyways, I just felt that officially joining the online Mazda community was worthy of some sort of an introduction. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all on the track.

Sebastian Landy
  • Glenn likes this

Don't drive like my brother

2013 MARRS SM Champion

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30
Great intro, Sebastian -- good to have you here!

G.Obadia

G.Obadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:2008
  • Car Number:66 SM5
Welcome.
ElginRacing / Meathead Racing / Radial Tire Co / York Automotive
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67
Good luck you will need it with this bunch
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

David L

David L

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Region:WDCR
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:29
Welcome Sebastian, congrats to all your sucess this year. See you this weekend.
You've been served - Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Keith Andrews

Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Region:CCR, SE
  • Car Number:26
Hey Sebastian, good run at Charlotte. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet. Good luck on your continued success.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Race Engineering

Race Engineering

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Region:SE
  • Car Number:48
Sebastian, I enjoyed racing with you at Charlotte,you have a very bright future. Keep up the work and the results will follow. Hope to race with you again soon.

Chris Graham
Race Engineering - Championship Proven
(864) 542-4018 chris@raceengineering.org

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE
Welcome! Dont take anything these folks here say personally :king: . Most are just jelous of drivers with actual talent :hatchet:

Great finish at Charlotte you and Brian had a show stopper of a race!

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Craig Berry

Craig Berry

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:TX
  • Car Number:29
Good luck Sebastian! Great and Very competitive group of guys! I think my dad was similar to yours... Been racing something with his support since around 10yrs old... I'm 43 now and we are still going at it. These will be great memories, enjoy them!
Circuit of the Americas Winner - Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users