MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
Congrats to Luke Bickham for a hard fought rain win at MSRH today.
  • chris haldeman likes this
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Craig Berry

Craig Berry

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:TX
  • Car Number:29
Congrats Luke! No big surprise in the rain.... Driven many miles with you practicing in the wet at the Ranch, you are top notch! Hopefully it's dry today, Go Get Em!
  • chris haldeman likes this
Circuit of the Americas Winner - Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Luke Bickham

Luke Bickham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:66
I want to thank Chris Haldeman of X Factor Racing for all of his help this weekend. He worked tirelessly on set up, tire selection and overall track support. He is a great friend, fellow racer and is always there to lend a helping hand at the track to anyone who needs it.

I want to apologize to Andy Rushing for the contact in the keyhole on Saturday. It was my fault and should not have happened.

Finally, I want to thank John Babot for the great race on Saturday. It was a blast!!!
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users