G.Obadia

G.Obadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:2008
  • Car Number:66 SM5
Thank you to Radial Tire Co. and Toyo for all the free tires. As an SSM racer in the MARRS series and having filled out the form and purchasing a set from Radial Tire I was entered to win no matter where in the field I finished throughout the season. I think this was the largest tire contingency program in the county and it was for our regional SSM series. Big thanks to Paul Marconnes of Radial Tire Co for setting up this program and his continued support of all the DC region racers. Also thanks to Chris Windsor for administering part of the program.

Do what you can to get them to run this program again because lots of people including myself basically had free tires all season long.
  • David L likes this
ElginRacing / Meathead Racing / Radial Tire Co / York Automotive
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE
Congrats....how do they work on the SM5???? LOL
  • David L likes this

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

G.Obadia

G.Obadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:2008
  • Car Number:66 SM5
Well that's the funny part. I have 16 new RA1's for sale.
  • Sebastian Landy likes this
ElginRacing / Meathead Racing / Radial Tire Co / York Automotive
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users