Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:27
Hey Gang-

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be continuing on in the role of NorCal NASA class Director for 2013. Trying to fill Dean's shoes continues to be quite a challenge but I will continue to do my best!

If anyone has questions, concerns, ideas, or suggestions please let me know. I would like to continue to try to improve our group in size and quantity of fun (just in case anyone is thinking it, very few thought the figure 8 race idea would be fun!!).

Please feel free to PM, email, or call me. If I answer a call at work and can't talk very long please do not take offense!! My new assignment at work can be rather demanding of me, I will get back to you.

Also, if there are any new guys looking at joining our ranks, give me a call. I would be happy to help out, point you to rental cars, cars for sale and the such. I have been racing SM for 10 years and would love to help you avoid the mistakes I've made!!

Thanks

Craig Evans
916804125 seven
Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
Welcome to the team.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Todd Tagget

Todd Tagget

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:42
Glad to hear it , thanks Craig
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

fotostars

fotostars

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:63

Hi Craig! I'm finally finding the NASA Norcal corner in this forum. It was a great WE in Sonoma. Had a ton of fun and can't wait to go back!

Richard.

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users