Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:27

Ok guys, it time to put your money ($10) were you want to go racing.  The July event at Laguna is open for pre-registration and we need to get it done if we want to get our own run group.  We have only 15 people registered for SM as of a few days ago.  If we don't get more we will have to share the run group with another class or two.  SpecE30 and Spec944 are both almost full so it won't be either of them.  Maximum for each run group is only 35 so it will be one of the best weekends of the year if we can fill it up.

I have been told that most of the 15 are from Socal region.  Well done Socal.  Norcal, how can you let this happen??!?!  We will not allow ourselves to over run by the sun worshiping, smog sucking, brothers (or sisters if there are any) from the south!!  

So the deal with the $10 is that it is a place holder so they can try to gauge run groups.  If you race you get your spot.  If you don't then you lose your $10.  If any of the Norcal guys is on the fence and doesn't want to risk losing the $10, call me and for the first 10 people I will pay you back your $10 after July if you don't end up racing.  So GET ON IT.  

http://www.nasaprora....com/event/1547

There are 17 spaces currently reserved for Norcal until April 23rd.  Please do not wait until then. This event looks to be one of the best of the year at a neutral ground track.   This will be the first time I know of that NASA has hosted a race weekend there, it should be a blast.  Bonus.....no HPDE that weekend.

Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22

Im pre registered for both SM and E30. Should be a fun weekend! The Teen Mazda Challenge kids will be there also. 

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Joey Jordan

Joey Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:SO CAL
  • Car Number:47

I have been told that most of the 15 are from Socal region.  Well done Socal.  Norcal, how can you let this happen??!?!  We will not allow ourselves to over run by the sun worshiping, smog sucking, brothers (or sisters if there are any) from the south!!  

Man, it sure is gonna be nice to have one of the greatest nor cal tracks all to our selves!

P.S. Thanks for all the water ;)

Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner -

ToddW

ToddW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:67

Pre-registered for SM. Fun track. Have always run under reduced sound levels using a special "laguna exhaust"..it's

amazing how much tire noise we are missing with our normal exhaust.

NASA used to have at least 1 event per year at Laguna...but that stopped about 10 years ago.

>>>>This will be the first time I know of that NASA has hosted a race weekend there, it should be a blast

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Sacslider

Sacslider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:27

Man, it sure is gonna be nice to have one of the greatest nor cal tracks all to our selves!

P.S. Thanks for all the water ;)

You can have as much of the track to yourself as you want... Starting right behind my bumper. :).

Your welcome for the water. Thanks for staying at your end of the state. ;-)
Craig Evans
NASA NorCal SpecMiata Director Retired
NASA Norcal Region Champion - SpecMiata 2011, 2013<p>
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users