Tyler Dahl

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:70

Does anyone know how to email AIM Data?

Tyler Dahl

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Tom Sager

Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94

Does anyone know how to email AIM Data?

Don't have my data in front of me but I believe you want to find the .drk files and send those.  You should be able to find them in the aim directory on your hard drive.  

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Gary P.

Gary P.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:29
My quick reply is send two files in for one data set. I seem to recall the .drk file and the .bak file. Both files are necessary for one data set.

Tyler Dahl

Tyler Dahl

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:70

Thanks for the info, the .drk worked.

Tyler Dahl

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Roger Caddell

Roger Caddell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Yes, if you have a AiM data logger without a GPS sensor, you just need to send the .drk file.  If you have a GPS sensor, you will want to send both the .drk file and the .gpk file. All other files are not needed or are recreated when you open the emailed files on the new PC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users