sgarrett

sgarrett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:30

Jason Rawlings qualified pole with Keenan, Linse, Garrett, and Graffy following.

Turn one Linse handed Garrett a podium position on a silver platter. Rawlings led all but a few laps when Keenan passed when Rawlings hung two off. Rawlings re-passed and led the rest of the race. Linse, who had to restart from the back, eventually took back the silver platter handed to Garrett and beat him comfortably. Graffy held 5th comfortable the entire race.

Congratulation to Rawlings on his first win, Keenan on his first second, Garrett on his first fourth, and Graffy on his first fifth.

We have a definite feeling that Linse's engine troubles will be solved before tomorrow and there will be no more silver platters granted. Rawlings will have a run for his tomorrow.

Other drivers ran a good clean race and a few surprises by the newbies were present. They are getting better and everyone should be proud of them.

-Terrell Garrett

(And congratulations to my daughter Sheridan who got her first absolute last place position today.)

P.S. I hear he was given a Sierra Nevada instead of a Corona for winning.

• Keith Novak and Kyle Keenan like this

Dani Ferrara

Dani Ferrara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Region:Oregon Region
  • Car Number:00

Sounds like it was a great race! Sad I missed it! Congrats to everyone's firsts and good luck tomorrow! 

www.FerraraRacing.com

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

Nice job Jason! Where is the rest of your partners in crime??

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jason Rawlins

Jason Rawlins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:20

Jason Rawlings qualified pole with Keenan, Linse, Garrett, and Graffy following.

Turn one Linse handed Garrett a podium position on a silver platter. Rawlings led all but a few laps when Keenan passed when Rawlings hung two off. Rawlings re-passed and led the rest of the race. Linse, who had to restart from the back, eventually took back the silver platter handed to Garrett and beat him comfortably. Graffy held 5th comfortable the entire race.

Congratulation to Rawlings on his first win, Keenan on his first second, Garrett on his first fourth, and Graffy on his first fifth.

We have a definite feeling that Linse's engine troubles will be solved before tomorrow and there will be no more silver platters granted. Rawlings will have a run for his tomorrow.

Other drivers ran a good clean race and a few surprises by the newbies were present. They are getting better and everyone should be proud of them.

-Terrell Garrett

(And congratulations to my daughter Sheridan who got her first absolute last place position today.)

P.S. I hear he was given a Sierra Nevada instead of a Corona for winning.

Thanks Terrell :) however, how long have we been racing?? no g!!!

Jason Rawlins

Jason Rawlins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Car Number:20

Nice job Jason! Where is the rest of your partners in crime??

Thanks.. The rest of Team MiataCage are racing a Nasa race at Miller to qualify for Nationals..

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Number:88

Congrats Jason!  BTW...Any relation to Henry Rollins?

:P

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Car Number:68

Awesome racing everyone.  Cleanest racing I've seen in a long time...  an epic battle between Kyle, Robert and Jason with more lead changes than I could count.  Looks like we have another addition to the Oregon fronts with Kyle.  Only a matter of time for his first win...  congrats to Robert for the win, but big shout to Kyle and Jason for stellar drives all weekend!

• Kyle Keenan likes this

I have an opinion so I must be right

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts

Thanks.. The rest of Team MiataCage are racing a Nasa race at Miller to qualify for Nationals..

I will be highly disappointied  if the result is not a miatacage podium sweep. someone have results?

• Kyle Keenan likes this

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:3

Jason,

I did not pen the post, my daughter did.  Yes, I know there is no "g" in your name.

Really missed a few people as I just ended up driving around all weekend by myself.  That is, except for when Robert (not by choice) re-started from the back and still passed me!  I guess my car smells.  As I was clearing 12 the leaders were going into 1 and as I was going into 1 Nels was clearing 12.  It was quite lonely.

• Kyle Keenan likes this

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Car Number:44

Awesome racing everyone.  Cleanest racing I've seen in a long time...  an epic battle between Kyle, Robert and Jason with more lead changes than I could count.  Looks like we have another addition to the Oregon fronts with Kyle.  Only a matter of time for his first win...  congrats to Robert for the win, but big shout to Kyle and Jason for stellar drives all weekend!

Been dreaming of seeing a post like that since 2004, feels great to finally be a contender. I had no idea how hard it is to run up front, the mindset is totally different and you're just pushing so hard every lap you feel like you're sliding into the wall.

I really have to thank everyone for the support this weekend, it was overwhelming!

Looking forward to rose cup! Prep begins today on the purple car!

#44 Team KBR/KKRProducts.com Spec Miata
#44 Team KBR/Dick Hannah Kia Rio B-Spec/ World Challenge TCB
#16 & #36 Blairco Spec Miata's, ICSCC

2014 SCCA B-Spec National Champion

Dick Hannah Dealerships | Kia Racing | Team-KBR.com | KKRProducts.com | DBB | Fast Specialties | Blairco Heating | SBOX Engineering | Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, JR | Hawk Performance

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Randy Thieme

Randy Thieme

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Car Number:51

After the race Sunday even some of the corner-workers remarked how much they enjoyed the SM race and the battle up front.

• Kyle Keenan likes this
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Randy Thieme

Randy Thieme

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Car Number:51

I will be highly disappointied  if the result is not a miatacage podium sweep. someone have results?

Just heard Will Schrader won both races at Miller.

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Car Number:68

podium+2!!!

3 people promised me video in the last day...  You know who you are!

I have an opinion so I must be right

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Working on it now Bruce ;)

Dick Hannah Dealerships | Kia Racing | Team-KBR.com | KKRProducts.com | DBB | Fast Specialties | Blairco Heating | SBOX Engineering | Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, JR | Hawk Performance

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Will do tonight Bruce.  

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Lost Brian Summers phone number.  Where did he go?  Is he racing this year?  Perhaps some re-recruitment will help get our numbers up.  Who else is not present that we can convince to come back and play with us?  I know Tom is too busy trying to make a living to come out right now but will be back soon.  Starr will be at the next race once he figures out how to successfully paint his car (ha! ha!).

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Brian will be at Rose Cup, word on the street is that he's been working with KKRProducts.com on getting an all-new graphics package for this season ;)

Alright, here it is; Sunday's Spec Miata race in full-length from onboard my car.

A huge thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support as well as Shawn and Robert for letting us pit with them since Dad had to work Sat.

Also thanks to my Dad, Jan, brother Shane, friend Peter, and of course the Ferrara Girls.

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Number:88

Lost Brian Summers phone number.  Where did he go?  Is he racing this year?  Perhaps some re-recruitment will help get our numbers up.  Who else is not present that we can convince to come back and play with us?  I know Tom is too busy trying to make a living to come out right now but will be back soon.  Starr will be at the next race once he figures out how to successfully paint his car (ha! ha!).

I'll be back.  I have a new drivers door in the mail.  A racing incident mashed mashed the other one pretty good. 

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Kyle Freiheit

Kyle Freiheit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:8

Kyle,

Nice driving, what a great race to watch!

See you guys out there soon.

Kyle

Kyle Keenan

Kyle Keenan

Pass right

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

I'll be back.  I have a new drivers door in the mail.  A racing incident mashed mashed the other one pretty good. 

Good, I was going to protest you for the golf-ball effect after watching you gain 3+mph on the straight a few weeks ago ;)

• Keith Novak likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users