DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:46

Sorry, but I find the manual confusing.  I have a couple of questions.

When reviewing data, how do you get a track map to pop up?...showing where you were on track.

Also, is there a way to calculate "theoretical laps"?

Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Domm,

You have to go to the map menu and select a map for the data set you are looking at if it is already in the library. If it isn't, then you have to select new map and the track map will be built once you give it a name. Once you have selected a map and you are looking at the measures screen, over towards the right hand side of the screen will be a map icon. Hit it and it will show you where on the map your cursor in the measures screen corresponds to.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jamz14

Jamz14

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Also, Once you have the map selected, lap time report will be available and it will show all the sector times, best theoretical lap and best rolling lap.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Thanks.  I'll give that a try once I get home.

Domm Leuci
--because someone commented that we should all post our names, and not be anonymous. I agree.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

DrDomm

DrDomm

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
Worked! Thanks.
Domm Leuci

TrailBrake

TrailBrake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

If you have a GPS on your AiM system, the GPS map is more helpful for most things except the lap time report (that requires the track map under the "Map" menu). With the GPS map, you can overlay data on it. It gives new meaning to seeing things like speed, lat g, etc. Check out http://www.trailbrak...p-overlays.html for some more info on it.

Matt Romanowski

www.TrailBrake.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users