- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mike Oyler

Mike Oyler

• Administrators
  • 59 posts

Hello Mazda Spec Miata Racers!

At Jim Dragos request I have come back to assist in managing this online community. Caesar is no longer able to provide the time/services required and while he is available if necessary, the day to day will fall to Jim and I.

If you don't know me, I was the original webmaster of specmiata.com and mazdaracers.com and I am currently the host of the midsouth scca website as well as the moderator for Spec Miata at the SCCA forum. I worked for Jim Daniels during the formative years of Spec Miata and assisted him in the day to day formation of the class where I was able (cough* secretary *cough).  I am proud of what Jim Daniels built and prouder still that Jim Drago has taken up the torch. Jim Drago has proven time and time again that he want's nothing more than Spec Miata to succeed and this website, in all it's incantations, has been the nuclei for expansion.

While I am probably more hands on and autonomous than you are used to, I have over 15 years experience building and managing online communities. I am interested in providing the best experience possible while satisfying the owner and its supporters.

I am very glad to see some old faces have returned, same faces are around and new faces are popping up. I am not here to shake things up. But I am here to make sure we are utilizing all the resources the Gems have brought to bear on this website, to provide our visitors the very best in community and to insure another 13 years of opportunity, progress and Spec Miata.

My PM box is always open...

Thanks,

Mike Oyler

Mike Oyler Memphis PC Guy
Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website.

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

:thumbsup:  Welcome back!

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

David Brown

David Brown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Region:Ohio Valley Region
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:08

I prefer the avatar with the butt crack....Oh wait I have no avatar....Yeah welcome back Mike. Some day I'll spend enough time here to get back to mod duties...

Mike Oyler

Mike Oyler

• Administrators
  • 59 posts

Happy to oblige Mr. Brown. Those were the good ole days :banghead:

Mike Oyler Memphis PC Guy
Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users