JRHille

JRHille

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:48

The first video is racing Chris Price, we had a great battle on the last couple of laps.  Did everything I could to keep him behind me (well maybe not EVERYTHING) but it worked out in the end! lots of really clean side by side on the last lap.  The cheering wasn't as much for winning the race as it was for having the most fun I've ever had in a racing situation. 

The second video is racing Mike Novak, there was only 1 attempted pass on lap 3 or so, and I messed it up bad.  Spent the rest of the race just trying to get in his head ( even stole alex bolanos's "wave" that i saw him do at cota lol) .  There were probably a lot of times I was lifting when I shouldn't have, and a lot of gaps I could have taken, just wasn't comfortable pushing the issue. 

1999 Spec Miata
Hilltrux - Roush - V2 Motorsports - ESR

BFG Supertour Winner - SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Majors Winner - Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Michael Novak

Michael Novak

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Region:Michigan
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:#9
Justin. Take a look at 20:45 as I try to get the civic driver to keep going under yellow...... I think he was sure the yellow meant stop.....
Majors Winner - Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Chris Price

Chris Price

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:3

Justin, here is my view of those last couple of laps.  I'll get you next time, but for this weekend ...... great driving  :toast:

1999 Spec Miata: East Street born and V2 Motorsports raised
2010 NASA Great Lakes SM Champion
2010 NASA Great Lakes Rookie of the Year

2013 NASA Midwest SM Champion

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users