Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:3

The horrible weather we have been experiencing should abate by this weekend.  However when I looked at the entry list there are only three SM cars entered.  I know some people are going South but am I missing something here?  I know it's a weird field with a lot of disparate speed cars.

Is everyone waiting until next weekend to try the NASA flavor of ice cream?  I did talk with them and you can race on Ho-Ho's but you won't be scored.  Was thinking of either entering or at least showing up to observe.

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:68

Wow, Podium is up for grabs.  All I gotta say is those National Win decals look really fine :D

I CAN'T wait for next year where there are no more Nationals!!!!  We just all race every race and that's that!

Go get your SCCA win Terrell.

I'll be there for anyone who needs help.

-bw

I have an opinion so I must be right

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Also, schedule has been redone to allow SMers to double dip in STL in case anyone is interested.

-bw

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

And of course Kyle will show up and spoil my party!  Or Jason Starr or Brian Summers or, or or.  And on top of that I would have to not make any mistakes as Jim will surely capitalize on them.

Derrick Ambrose

Derrick Ambrose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Car Year:2011
  • Car Number:71

Any idea on when they will post up the changed schedule?

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Sounds like Gary is in so forget that first win.  Sheridan can't make the Sunday race due to college orientation so we are talking about me running her car (minus 80# of weights) for fun and to see what it can do.  I know it won't be corner-weighted correctly but I would like to see if it is any good or not.  Maybe I will run one race in each car just to confuse Jim's wife!

Bruce Wilson

Bruce Wilson

Gold Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Here you go Derrick.

https://skydrive.liv...AHKqmLr228S31Vo

• Derrick Ambrose likes this

Derrick Ambrose

Derrick Ambrose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Thanks!  I might run STL for fun in the Mazda 2 for some extra time on the track and to bump the numbers for the people who are racing for money.

-Derrick

BrianPDX

BrianPDX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Car Number:27

Have fun Terrell.  I'll be in the Florida Keys, fishing.  I'm probably done for the year and the car is for Sale, I'll be posting on the board when I get back.

Brian

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Bummer, sorry to hear that.

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

It's official, Gary's in it to win it.  Watch for Kyle next.  My dreams of a podium are fading quickly. :rant:

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:88

I'll be racing the Chump Car 36hr in Spokane.  Longest race attempted in the last 40 yrs, longest ever in North America, and 2nd longest ever but who wants to beat 83 hrs anyway?

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Randy Thieme

Randy Thieme

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Car Number:51

It's official, Gary's in it to win it.  Watch for Kyle next.  My dreams of a podium are fading quickly. :rant:

Terrell, Need me to enter so you have someone to beat? ;)
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Randy,
No, I think I can lose all on my own.

However, you can be my pit-bitch if you want to!

Terrell

Jim Weidenbaum

Jim Weidenbaum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17 posts

You know Brian, it's not good to let a race sit idle. So, as a personal favor, I'd be happy to run it for you. :-) 

Reminds me of that Harrison Ford movie where he wants to test flight a Huey. No problem ... you just have to buy it first! 

Jim Weidenbaum

Jim Weidenbaum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17 posts

The Western Conference Championship will be determined by the PIR US Majors race. We'll have a big deal party following the race, plus race podium awards. SCCA publicizes these races nationally and there are a good number of National contingency awards.  The weather will be cooling off, but still warm and sunny for a great race weekend.  

As Bruce said earlier, we moved STL to Group "watch your mirrors" 3, so SM's can double dip or drivers can share a car.  See you this weekend.

Jim 

Mark Lenney

Mark Lenney

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Car Number:37

With Terrel gunnin for the podium, Nels gunnin for Terrel, and the rest of us gunnin for Nels, it's going to be some all out efforts.

Oh, and then there are the other 20 cars that don't even count...

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

And Terrell is gunnin for Kyle and Kyle is gunnin for Gary.  This should be a good, fun, CLEAN race!

Even though I am driving a chick car today and tomorrow.  No pink number jokes allowed.

Dudley

Dudley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:01

What color do you call that cool suite top you wear. Wow is that the feminist side of Terrel?

Derrick Ambrose

Derrick Ambrose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

The Western Conference Championship will be determined by the PIR US Majors race. We'll have a big deal party following the race, plus race podium awards. SCCA publicizes these races nationally and there are a good number of National contingency awards.  The weather will be cooling off, but still warm and sunny for a great race weekend.  

As Bruce said earlier, we moved STL to Group "watch your mirrors" 3, so SM's can double dip or drivers can share a car.  See you this weekend.

Jim 

I ran in STL and I think I spent more time looking in the mirror than forwards.  Those GT-1 cars are crazy fast which made it hard to keep up and draft on them, lol

-Derrick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users