• Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Everyone got it !!  :)

https://www.youtube....h?v=UrJR81LB848

J~

• Derrick Ambrose likes this
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Parity

Parity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Region:North East
  • Car Number:51

During my metal preparation, I see myself doing that every race. I just can't seem to get cooperation from the other drivers.

• Derrick Ambrose likes this
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?

Paul, that's because most of the guys you race against have better race craft that some of these conti drivers.

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

During my metal preparation, I see myself doing that every race. I just can't seem to get cooperation from the other drivers.

Well, maybe they are only good at stick welding?

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

fotostars

fotostars

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:63

Paul, that's because most of the guys you race against have better race craft that some of these conti drivers.

+1 , some of those guys looked really, really sloppy. Not taking away from the awesome work dome to go around some of them but still....

It was entertaining!

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88

I can see how it looked like a Lemons race.

Just got tires, back of the pack on a restart ? IDK.

He was on it.

How about this one.

http://www.youtube.c...aH9Kvhcwr_v-MjA

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

The two CJ Wilson cars were at the rear due to post qualifying rules infractions.  Not sure what, just repeating what was reported on the Conti broadcast.  The Miatas were the cars to beat.  Anyone know if Marc Miller was hit or just had a mechanical that caused his horrible wreck.  One of the worst I have seen in Miata, 100 plus mph into tire bundles. Car was absolutely destroyed.   

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

tLinder

tLinder

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:SouthWest
  • Car Number:40

The two CJ Wilson cars were at the rear due to post qualifying rules infractions.  Not sure what, just repeating what was reported on the Conti broadcast.  The Miatas were the cars to beat.  Anyone know if Marc Miller was hit or just had a mechanical that caused his horrible wreck.  One of the worst I have seen in Miata, 100 plus mph into tire bundles. Car was absolutely destroyed.   

Appears Miller had some help.  Wicked impact, glad to see he's okay

http://youtu.be/6WLGLut7NXQ

Toby Linder