• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nickatgt

nickatgt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Region:Atlanta

Registration is now open for the Atlanta Region May Regional, SECS, TT and now with an ECR. Note: This is not a SARRC Race. Please join us at Road Atlanta on May 17 & 18 for a great weekend of racing.

Registration can be found at http://msreg.com/ATL-SECS-ECR-TT-PDX

As a special bonus, we are offering a $100 discount for anyone registering for the Standalone ECR and $50 for anyone registering for the ECR with another event. You must register online before Monday May 12 to qualify for the discount. The discount will be applied after the race during the billing process. Please let me know if you have any questions.

We hope to see you at the races.

Nick Voigt
Competition Director
Atlanta Region SCCA
race.atlanta@gmail.com

nickatgt

nickatgt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
There is still time to register for the May Regional/SECS/TT and ECR. Get a lot of track time by running in the Regional, TT and ECR. Registration is open through Monday, May 12. Please join us for a great spring weekend.

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Car Number:53

I still have the Southeast Division whistler with me. If any of you would like to know the compression ratio of your motor, I'll be glad to whistle it and let you know what you have. And since it is not on the compliance plan, it will be a no penalty check for you.

This weekend is a great chance to get your car set up for the upcoming double SARRC races in July. And it is also a chance to use up any of your leftover SM6 tires or to try some different set ups. Plenty of track time and we should be done early on Sunday so everyone get home before dark.

And should you be looking for that alternate path to the Runoffs, this is a SECS race. Current SECS points will be posted on sedivracing.org later today.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Road Atlanta, ECR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users