David Brown

David Brown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Region:Ohio Valley Region
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:08
Then be on the lookout for some super exciting news to come from your friends at the Ohio Valley Region SCCA. I'll fill you in soon. IT and SM cars only need apply.

db

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39

Then be on the lookout for some super exciting news to come from your friends at the Ohio Valley Region SCCA. I'll fill you in soon. IT and SM cars only need apply.

db

Youre such a tease!

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
Spill the beans!
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
Indy, Mid-O August 6&7????????????????
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

dmathias

dmathias

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Region:GreatLakes
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:88
Street race in Columbus? ;)
The enemy of good is better.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Entry Sent!!!!!

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

David Brown

David Brown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
Ok well the contact has not been signed officially, but we have an opportunity for SM and the 4 slower IT classes. If it happens it will be big and in September. Hopefully things will fall into place. As soon as its official I'll fill in all the details. sorry for the delay.

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Did any of you folks do the Kart street races in Elkhart. That was BIG TIME kart street racing with folks form all over the U.S., Canada, Mexico & South America. B)
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

pat slattery

pat slattery

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:79

Did any of you folks do the Kart street races in Elkhart. That was BIG TIME kart street racing with folks form all over the U.S., Canada, Mexico & South America. B)

Yeah, Shawn did it the 2nd last year that they ran, in the Jr class. Sam Hornish won the race.

That was also the year the Crispin Beaver's mom had that really bad wreck and ended her racing career.

That race ended after the next year, now the big street race is the Rock Island GP.

Pat

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

Zauskycop

Zauskycop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Region:Chicago
  • Car Number:45

Yeah, Shawn did it the 2nd last year that they ran, in the Jr class. Sam Hornish won the race.

That was also the year the Crispin Beaver's mom had that really bad wreck and ended her racing career.

That race ended after the next year, now the big street race is the Rock Island GP.

Pat

Did Rock Island one year...lost an engine...while in second place :(
Tracy Ramsey
45 SM
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

David Brown

David Brown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
Contract has arrived from the new owners of Mid-Ohio and should be finalized within a few days. Once its posted to the Great Lakes schedule I'll fill in all the details. We'd really like to have as many drivers come out and races as we can. I had to fight to get SM cars on the track for this so please consider this race. Its gonna be cool. This race opportunity may not come up again. OVR will now have 3 events in Sept and Oct. I will also need experienced racers for instructors at our PDX as well. PM me if you would be interested in instructing.

db

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Region:Cincy Region SCCA
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:10 SM

Contract has arrived from the new owners of Mid-Ohio and should be finalized within a few days. Once its posted to the Great Lakes schedule I'll fill in all the details. We'd really like to have as many drivers come out and races as we can. I had to fight to get SM cars on the track for this so please consider this race. Its gonna be cool. This race opportunity may not come up again. OVR will now have 3 events in Sept and Oct. I will also need experienced racers for instructors at our PDX as well. PM me if you would be interested in instructing.

db

David,

I believe you might want to word it that you need "experienced drivers to instruct at your PDX", if they happen to be a racer, so be it. B)

Jerry Cabe
2014 Cincy Region Race Chair

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

David Brown

David Brown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
Technicalities Jerry.... Ahem I need experienced drivers to instruct at our PDX in Sept.

PS our date is now official. We are running with Grand Am at their season finale.... More to come. We are working on Supps and will put info out asap.

db

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Technicalities Jerry.... Ahem I need experienced drivers to instruct at our PDX in Sept.

PS our date is now official. We are running with Grand Am at their season finale.... More to come. We are working on Supps and will put info out asap.

db

Not sure if I can fit that race in as I will be doing the NASA champs in Sept as well. But if I can make it out I would be happy to instruct!

K. Webb