Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12

MotorsportReg.com and Winding Road are hosting a free online seminar with international tire man of mystery, Paul Haney, on how to get more out of your race tires next Wednesday, June 25th:

Myths and Truths about Race Tires: http://info.motorspo...bout-race-tires

Paul has experience ranging from club events to Formula 1 and wrote the book (literally, called The Racing & High-Performance Tire) on racing tires and how they behave in the real world.  

Whether you're in an open tire or a spec class, those four little patches of rubber are all that connect you to the road.  Paul will provide a one hour overview of myths and truths about race tires followed by 30 minutes of Q&A to help you get the most performance possible.

There are two times available - 9am Pacific/Noon Eastern and Noon Pacific/3pm Eastern.  Attendance is free but our webinar platform maxs out at 200 people so sign up now to reserve a seat.  Winding Road Racing will be raffling off gift certificates to viewers so don't miss it.

Just think... if YOU don't attend, maybe your competition will, and at the next event, they'll have that little extra something!  I plan to fully abuse my administrative power and remove anyone coming to the Runoffs this year to protect my advantage. ;)  :hugegrin:

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

davew

davew

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts
  • Region:Chicago
  • Car Number:72

I'm in. No SM's coming to Runoffs so I should be allowed

Dave

Dave Wheeler
Advanced Autosports, the nations most complete Spec Miata shop
Author, Spec Miata Constructors Guide, version 1 and 2.0

Building Championship winning cars since 1995

4 time Central Division Spec Miata Champion car builder 2012-2013-2014-2017

Back to Back June Sprints Spec Miata 1-2 finishes 2016 and 2017

5 time June Sprints winner in Mazda's

6 Time Northern Conference Champion Car Builder

2014 SCCA Majors National point Champion car builder

2014 SCCA Runoffs winner, T4 (Bender)

2014 Central Division Champion, ITS (Wheeler)

2013 Thunderhill 25 hour winning crew chief

2007 June Sprints winner, (GT1, Mohrhauser)

Over 200 race wins and counting.
www.advanced-autosports.com
dave@advanced-autosports.com
608-313-1230

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Hi Brian

thanks for organizing this and offering it to our community. Personally would love to attend but its really tough to allocate 1-1/2 hours in the middle of the day. I suspect that most of us work and could dedicate more time after hours. Anything from 6pm to midnight EST would work for me

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

RacerX

RacerX

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:51

I'm in, rearranged my day so I could participate.. always looking for new things to learn.

R1chy

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

Someone have the technology to copy/record and post a link...I will gladly listen to a recording with a beer in hand in the evening  :hugegrin: :guinness:

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bad Rusty

Bad Rusty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Region:Arizona

That my friends, is how the pros do it!  Well played Ron.

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:12

Hi Brian

thanks for organizing this and offering it to our community. Personally would love to attend but its really tough to allocate 1-1/2 hours in the middle of the day. I suspect that most of us work and could dedicate more time after hours. Anything from 6pm to midnight EST would work for me

Danny, our experience so far is that people have a (substantially) higher follow thru rate of attending for webinars held during the day vs at home in the evening when family/etc can get in the way. In other words, most of us can slack off at work more easily than at home. :)

Are you really telling me you can't reschedule one of those scantily clad ladies for a shoot in the evening? The light is awfully harsh around noon anyways. ;)

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

steveracer

steveracer

Blue Eyes, Aquarius, hates being squeezed to the grass in SowDiv

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Region:Lone Star
  • Car Number:92

Was anyone able to record/capture this?

I had a seat, but had to miss it thanks to a rescheduled Dr. appointment.

Steven Holloway

Artist formerly known as Chief Whipping Boy for Lone Star Region

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1990

Damn.  Totally forgot about this and missed it.

+1 to what Brian said.  Personally, it is easier for me to make an event at noon than between 5-7 PST when I'm typically commuting, cooking or making a run to the super market.  YMMV of course.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tires, motorsportreg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users