8 replies to this topic

OMG

OMG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Car Year:2007
  • Car Number:22
I have read the MX5 Specs written by Jim daniels, and Mike Collins. Have they been approved by SCCA, and NASA?

Thanks

Guest_Admin_*

Guest_Admin_*
  • Guests
Yes it has been approved by SCCA and NASA. The first race featuring this new Mazda MX5 class was the ARRC at Road Atlanta.

OMG

OMG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Car Year:2007
  • Car Number:22

Yes it has been approved by SCCA and NASA. The first race featuring this new Mazda MX5 class was the ARRC at Road Atlanta.

Reading the specs it would appear what I need to change from my Pro cup car are the shocks, and the ECU, since the ECU was remapped for the Pro series. Did I leave anything out? Thanks

B(Kuch)Kucera45

B(Kuch)Kucera45

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Region:NEOhio
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:45
So how long do you think it will take to become a National class?
Kuch
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Lance Snyder

Lance Snyder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I hope not anytime soon.
Lance Snyder
Atlanta Region F&C
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation

B(Kuch)Kucera45

B(Kuch)Kucera45

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Region:NEOhio
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:45

I hope not anytime soon.

Come on Lance,with your money you can buy 2 of them! :D
Kuch
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

James York

James York

AKA Cajun Miata Man; Overdog Driver

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Region:Houston
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:03

So how long do you think it will take to become a National class?

Since these cars cost more than the first SMs, and it took over 5 years for it to gain national status; I am going to say it will take at least 5 years, if at all.

James York

sponsored by:
Stan's Auto Center, Lafayette LA