Diller

Diller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Region:South East
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:13

Looks like we have a pretty good group for the first race at Road Atlanta with NASA. 11 signed up so far and still some time left. There are more than a couple going through comp school so we will have a bunch of new racers. Can't wait to get back on track and shake off the winter!

The map shows that we are all going to be squished together on the outer paddock. Anybody know where impound is now that we are all on one side? For the guys getting there for comp school, TNT, and the fun race on Thursday/Friday, be sure to save lots of space for all the SM drivers not lucky enough to get off work!

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Keith Williamson

Keith Williamson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Region:SE
  • Car Number:64

Andrew,

Look forward to seeing you this week end.  13 registered now.  Should be fun.  Could be another rain race Saturday. 

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

The impound/tech shed is in the middle of the outside paddock. IIRC when coming out of hot pit straight up the slight hill and to the right.

Have Fun

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Diller

Diller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Region:South East
  • Car Number:13

Andrew,

Look forward to seeing you this week end.  13 registered now.  Should be fun.  Could be another rain race Saturday. 

I swear the weather forecast changes every 30 minutes. I want rain or no rain. Not dry then, rain, then dry all in one race haha. Should be a blast and glad to see the bigger field for this race. Looks like we will have 3-4 rookies as well.

The impound/tech shed is in the middle of the outside paddock. IIRC when coming out of hot pit straight up the slight hill and to the right.

Have Fun

That's kind of what I figured but they way NASA-SE has been doing impound lately, I didn't see how they could fit all the cars up there. I'm sure it will be covered in the drivers meeting. I am just trigger shy because I have been DQed before for missing or not adhering to all of the impound rules.

Keith Williamson

Keith Williamson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Region:SE
  • Car Number:64

At the Eastern Championship we sat in a gaggle outside the shed and down the hill waiting to be told to go to the scales or not.  Hated sitting on the slope holding the car with hot brakes, hoping it didn't crank a rotor.....and it didn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users