Reg.
https://www.motorspo...38#.VRGSGE05BaQ

Test Day
http://www.sfrscca.o...temid,1/cid,22/

Entries
https://www.motorspo...F56AC79659DD955
J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Duane Polsley

Duane Polsley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Region:SFR

The test day above is for 10-04-2015 mite be a little late for the April Major.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Or a crazy way of saying 4-10-2015.

Just saying...

I just post it too.

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

True North

True North

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Region:Arizona
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:7

Do most of the local racers wait to register? I am a little surprised at the current car count at only 5 with two weeks left.  I guess the entry cost, times on track and the Runoffs in Daytona this year might have something to do with it.

I have noticed that scheduling is a lot different by regions. I really like to see at least two qualifying sessions even at the expense of a practice session just in case you have an issue. Whatever happened to the qualifying session for each race day?

Race hard my friends,
Dean Busk
Director/Spec Liaison Az. SCCA
True North Equity Group

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

Do most of the local racers wait to register? I am a little surprised at the current car count at only 5 with two weeks left.  I guess the entry cost, times on track and the Runoffs in Daytona this year might have something to do with it.

I have noticed that scheduling is a lot different by regions. I really like to see at least two qualifying sessions even at the expense of a practice session just in case you have an issue. Whatever happened to the qualifying session for each race day?

Last year was an exception with 40 cars for the majors...obviously because of Laguna. Historically the National race has attracted very few local guys. I would say 15 entries is average and at least 5 have usually been from Oregon. I dont think any of them are coming this year. Might be cheaper to just fly in and arrive and drive Dean!  ;)

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1990

Most of the local, regional racers around here don't care about Nationals/Majors hence the car count. 

Looking at the car count makes me wonder whether my regular Regional entry fee is subsidizing the National/Majors entry fee....

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users