2 replies to this topic

marcusmazza

marcusmazza

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:13

I was just on the phone with Joe at Treadzone trying to order some tires using Nasa Toyo Bucks. He informed me that he is no longer a Toyo dealer and could not accept the Toyo vouchers, however, he still had some Toyo RRs in stock for Spec Miata and he's willing to let them go cheap. I think they are a year or two old, but he only wants something like $125 a piece. Just thought I would pass this along in case anyone is interested. He also has some single team dynamics wheels left over that he's looking to get rid of.

Marc

philstireservice

philstireservice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

I was just on the phone with Joe at Treadzone trying to order some tires using Nasa Toyo Bucks. He informed me that he is no longer a Toyo dealer and could not accept the Toyo vouchers, however, he still had some Toyo RRs in stock for Spec Miata and he's willing to let them go cheap. I think they are a year or two old, but he only wants something like $125 a piece. Just thought I would pass this along in case anyone is interested. He also has some single team dynamics wheels left over that he's looking to get rid of.

Marc

Yes Marc, Joe tried to dump them all on us but they are easily 2+ years old. No thank you!!

http://philstireservice.com Enkei Team Dynamics The Miata Wheel Motegi Apex Wedsport Hoosier Toyo BFG Michelin Nankang Federal

marcusmazza

marcusmazza

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:13

Which is why I just ordered them from you! Thank you for the unbelievably fast delivery. I figured there may be some guys doing DE or something that don't care if they are that old.

Marc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: toyo, rr, tires

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users