Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:9
Hello all,

Getting ready to do my first ECR next month, after reading the rules for the pit stop, I am unclear as to what meets the requirement of "fire resistant clothing" Also it states that gloves need to be worn, are they looking for nomex or cabon x? are leather or mechanix gloves ok? Any help is appreciated so that we show up prepared.

Thanks

Greg
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Kyle Burkhardt

Kyle Burkhardt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Region:NASA Midwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12
Typically, they have to be wearing everything drivers do--suit, socks gloves, head sock, helmet with visor down.
Kyle Burkhardt
Team ///Miata #12
PajamaPants Racing
NASA Midwest
Posted Image
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Armando Ramirez

Armando Ramirez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:76

Hello all,

Getting ready to do my first ECR next month, after reading the rules for the pit stop, I am unclear as to what meets the requirement of "fire resistant clothing" Also it states that gloves need to be worn, are they looking for nomex or cabon x? are leather or mechanix gloves ok? Any help is appreciated so that we show up prepared.

Thanks

Greg

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Typically, they have to be wearing everything drivers do--suit, socks gloves, head sock, helmet with visor down.

"Fueler" might need to be labeled on the back of their helmet too.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users