• 274 posts
  • Region:Mid-South
  • Car Year:1989
  • Car Number:Any
http://www.media.maz...103/110314a.pdf

"Never Stop Challenging"

Jim Daniels

Auto Sports Consulting / Coaching

My cup runneth over - Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champ Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda  - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Grand-Am Competitor - Grand-Am Competitor in a Mazda  (can be GT, and ST)

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41
Can't read it.

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
There was at least one fatality and several injuries at a Honda facility in Japan.

Mazda is making a sizable donation to the relief effort. http://www.mazdausam...f-eastern-japan

evwkr

evwkr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:DMVR
The workers at the power plant should all be hailed as heros. They are all catching way to many rems, and will all suffer in the long run.

Kris Mandt - DMVR EV, F&C, Tech

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41
Sadly, it won't be very long. Even the pilots who dropped concrete into chernobyl all passed away within years.

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

LeahEpting

LeahEpting

Scary Godmother

• SMembers
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Region:WashDC, Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:07
Yeah, seems like a good time to break loose a little bit of the racing budget for the relief effort too. We're all enjoying some great products of this devastated country, and gratitude dictates to me that I not forget the folks who built my favorite toy car. :(

The biggies are still:

redcross.org

doctorswithoutborders.org

and if you like to represent, Cafepress has a relief effort line, all of which donates a portion of the proceeds to the Red Cross:

http://shop.cafepres...apan-earthquake
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NEPA
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:"0"

Sadly, it won't be very long. Even the pilots who dropped concrete into chernobyl all passed away within years.

Tom almost all, if not all, of the workers at Chernobyl died shortly after the disaster....sad there was no other way to save millions of people...probably save a few of us down the line
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users