Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Rocks, Rocks And More Rocks
Unearthed and stacked at Thunderhill awaiting a better future for the next million years or so.

(I tried to insert their pic of the rocks here but it says I'm not allowed, but trust me their big)

Rocks make up the view looking south from the new 8-acre pad created to entice business of the race track kind to Thunderhill Park just a mere seven miles from the major thoroughfare for the west coast – Interstate “5”. Call now to locate your business at this new prime location or to just purchase rocks, lots of rocks! -Cheap! You haul.

No, seriously. If you need rocks, let's work something out. We have tons.

http://www.thunderhill.com/
(530) 934 5588

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

mvzante

mvzante

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Region:DMVR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:44

Dang...if only I didn't live halfway across the country!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Matt, hopefully you and family are doing well. Any new little faces after your first baby?

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users