Jim Suhr

Jim Suhr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Region:WOR
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:96
WOR Games has moved to from the end of the SCCA season to the front for 2011. The event will be the Great Lakes Division opening race featuring a full double regional on May 21 and May 22 at Mid-Ohio. There will be an optional 1 hour Enduro on May 21. WOR will also host a PDX on May 20th. Registration for all activities is now open at Motorsportsreg, and can be accessed at www.worscca.motorsportsreg.com. SM will be combined with SM5 and SRF. Hope to see you all there!

- Jim

dmathias

dmathias

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Region:GreatLakes
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:88
Jim,

A lot of SMers don't like being grouped with SRFs, and vice versa. Can we at least get a (real) split start?

I do like the 1 hour enduros.

-Denny
The enemy of good is better.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

WOR Games has moved to from the end of the SCCA season to the front for 2011. The event will be the Great Lakes Division opening race featuring a full double regional on May 21 and May 22 at Mid-Ohio. There will be an optional 1 hour Enduro on May 21. WOR will also host a PDX on May 20th. Registration for all activities is now open at Motorsportsreg, and can be accessed at www.worscca.motorsportsreg.com. SM will be combined with SM5 and SRF. Hope to see you all there!

- Jim

Jim:
I'm all registered. Is Gloria handling garage assignmenmts again this year. If not, who is?
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year
Powered by: Stewart Engines
Set up by: RAFT Motorsports

SM: The safest race car in the world. It can just
barely kill you.

Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35
Jim I am coming and it will be my first SCCA event, I was signed up for the Fall event last year until I figured out it was my anniversary, the wife would have had my head. Looking forward to running with you guys and running my 41mm restrictor vs the pee shooter NASA gave me.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Region:Cincy Region SCCA
  • Car Number:10 SM

Jim:
I'm all registered. Is Gloria handling garage assignmenmts again this year. If not, who is?
Rick

Rick, get with me if you want to share a garage (I don't think it is Gloria with WOR though). I'll be registering as soon as I get my head into the race season.

Jerry

Jerry Cabe
2014 Cincy Region Race Chair

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Suhr

Jim Suhr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Jim:
Rick

Hi Rick,
Thanks for signing-up! John Justice will be working most aspects of registration and garage assignments. Although Dorthy Harrington is the chief registrar for the event. Contact info (phone and email) for both are in the supps.

Cheers,
Jim

Jim Suhr

Jim Suhr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Jim,

A lot of SMers don't like being grouped with SRFs, and vice versa. Can we at least get a (real) split start?

I do like the 1 hour enduros.

-Denny

Denny - I know Steve Harris (Chief Steward) talked about a split start, but I don't think it was explicitly stated in the supps (my fault). I'll doubble check to make sure ....

Thanks,
Jim

Qik Nip

Qik Nip

Loose Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Region:Cincinnati
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

Rick, get with me if you want to share a garage (I don't think it is Gloria with WOR though). I'll be registering as soon as I get my head into the race season.

Jerry

Jerry:
Consider it done (roomy)!
Rick

2009, 2010 & 2011 SCCA Great Lakes Div. Reg. SM Champ
2006, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Cincy SCCA Reg. Driver of the year
Powered by: Stewart Engines
Set up by: RAFT Motorsports

SM: The safest race car in the world. It can just
barely kill you.

Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Suhr

Jim Suhr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
The answer back on a split start is that the chief steward will initiate a supps modification through th SOM if we get over 10 SRF and over 10 SM/SM5 entries.

Thanks!
Jim

Jim Suhr

Jim Suhr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
Thanks to everone signing up for the WOR Games! Still room for more cars and only two weeks before the race.

Thanks!
Jim

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
Jim, is it possible to add the enduro at the track without incuring a late payment penalty?

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jim Suhr

Jim Suhr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Jim, is it possible to add the enduro at the track without incuring a late payment penalty?

Hi Kyle,

Yes - The late fee would not apply for adding the enduro at the track. Hope you decide to run it - its great time.

Cheers,
Jim

Jerry Cabe

Jerry Cabe

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Region:Cincy Region SCCA
  • Car Number:10 SM
Registration still open on MSR. Last time I looked they had about 13 SM's, and the weather report is looking dry and warmer.

As for the WOR Game challenge, not to give away any team secrets, but Captain Slow's Team will be there to Kick Butt!

Jerry Cabe
2014 Cincy Region Race Chair

"Just driving SM until the F1 is ready - Well the F-1 car is ready, but I'm not."

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Motor City Hamilton

Motor City Hamilton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Region:Detroit
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:51
Unfortunately, my car isn't ready. Where did the winter months go? Super busy work schedule and a two year old boy at home who is really fun to hang out with = no attention for the race car. Looks like the two year old is going to learn how to replace brake calipers, fix an engine seal leak and do alignments.

Hoping to be ready in July.

AJ Roderick

AJ Roderick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:Neohio
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:56

Unfortunately, my car isn't ready. Where did the winter months go? Super busy work schedule and a two year old boy at home who is really fun to hang out with = no attention for the race car. Looks like the two year old is going to learn how to replace brake calipers, fix an engine seal leak and do alignments.

Hoping to be ready in July.

Don't forget change the oil, set tire pressures and change sway bar settings.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Hi Kyle,

Yes - The late fee would not apply for adding the enduro at the track. Hope you decide to run it - its great time.

Cheers,
Jim

Jim, the enduro, is it the SM rules for that or can you pull the restrictor? Also open tire?

K. Webb