Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

medium.jpg?1499891012

The SCCA is updating its email and digital newsletter subscription service. In the coming days, members will receive an email from the Membership Communications Manager with instructions for the mandatory reset process.

With this update, members will gain tools to get all the information they need on Club and motorsport activities. Members will be able to control subscriptions and change preferences as their Club interests evolve so the most important and useful information arrives easily in email inboxes.

SCCA members now have a two-week window to create their own Opt-In Settings.  An individualized link will be delivered via email to members.  Simply click on the link contained within the Membership Communications Manager email to arrive at the webpage where setup and topic selection can be personalized.  Once the selection process is complete, simply click “Save” and preferences will be stored.  To make changes in the future, simply revisit the same Opt-In page.

Don’t miss a single piece of important news from the SCCA.  Reset your email preferences today!!

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:53

Boy, this is going to be exciting. The last email blast I sent out to all SEDiv drivers using the SCCA email base generated some really nasty returns from either no longer members or no longer at the address. On guy in Roanoke, Va questioned my ancestry. I checked into and he was wrong!

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
I thought it was Dirk's job to make sure we don't miss anything.
2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users