Danica Davison

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:10

A little surprised by the turnout as there is normally a few more names that come to this race, but hopefully it is as good as the May race :)

Spec Miata:

Adren Hance Iii
Alex Acosta
Alex Bolanos (actually not coming)
Andrew Carmody
Chris Lefferdink
Cory Collum
Danny Steyn
Eric Servick
Gary Jensen
Jamie Tucker
Jeffrey Labounty
Jerry Lane
Jesse Singer
John Davison
John Watson
John Wilding
Joseph Hucker
Kent Hoffman
Mark Gibbons
Mark Jensen
Matthew Vanvurst
Nicholas Soriano
Nick Iarossi
Norman Fuller
Phil Williamson
Philip Adams
Preston Pardus
Randy Fusi
Ryan Partin
Selin Rollan (Papa)
Todd Buras
William Squillace

SM5/SMSE

Frank Shanaberger
James Friedhofer
Jason Turcotte
Marc Kinley
Mical Fountain
Patsy Zymowski (SM5)

Let the smack commence.  Who y'all got?

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
Randy Fusi for the win!
  • Jim Drago, Danica Davison, Preston Pardus and 1 other like this

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Randy Fusi for the win!

Never met him but he cracks me up on here!

• Jim Drago, Preston Pardus and MotoFusi like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Me thinks it will be another intense race with a crapshoot for who will win.

Sucks Selin Jr had to sell cars at work this weekend instead of racing with us ...  Over the last couple years ... they have been the only combination to make it hard for us Autotechnik squad as we roll in pretty deep at Daytona.  We will see how the Krispy Kreme machine and PMoney work together, who I am sure will be just as tough to beat.

My prediction .. the guys with the best shot at winning in no particular order:

PMoney

Ya boiii JD

Collum

Tucker

Labounty

Hance

Buras

Wilding

• Jim Drago, Preston Pardus and John Wilding like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Preston Pardus

Preston Pardus

The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Car Number:42

Top 5 is to hard to pick.. But! The Danny vs John Davison showdown renews this weekend. Currently Danny leads the battle 4-0 for the year and I think the margin will grow this weekend. However at the end of the weekend it will be 6-1. 

Anyways, I'll see everyone there, should be a fun weekend!

• Jim Drago likes this
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

MotoFusi

MotoFusi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Car Year:2001

Thanks for the pick Caveman! I actually have a couple scenarios worked out. First......Unexpected, un forecast hurricane and I mount rain tires by accident. second, if out of a 25 car field, 24 of them have trouble, I'm there. Can't really fathom any other things that can work :)

• Jim Drago and Danica Davison like this

Randy Fusi

Not won diddley

Sponsored by no one

Coached by a guy Todd Lamb coaches

WWW.RandyFusi.XXX (under construction)

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

MotoFusi

MotoFusi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Car Year:2001

I'm picking P$ for the win!

• Danica Davison likes this

Randy Fusi

Not won diddley

Sponsored by no one

Coached by a guy Todd Lamb coaches

WWW.RandyFusi.XXX (under construction)

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Top 5 is to hard to pick.. But! The Danny vs John Davison showdown renews this weekend. Currently Danny leads the battle 4-0 for the year and I think the margin will grow this weekend. However at the end of the weekend it will be 6-1. 

Oooh Preston Preston Preston... No wonder you say you never win any money on DraftKings because your stats and research game could use some improvement!  Time to step this smack up a bit for the friendly rivalry :D 

1.) Sadly, Danny is not winning 4-0 over me.  He is winning 6-0.  Two at Homestead, Two at Sebring, Two at Roebling.  So it is already 6-0.  However, I think this weekend will bring it 6-3. 

2.) He out qualified me last August due to my boy, John Carter, breaking on the out lap and I had no partner and no radio with team to figure out where they were at on track (Excuses, I know). Started 20th and chased him down and finished two spots behind him in 9th in the first race. He started 4th. The second race ... he couldn't handle the heat. So 1-1 with Daniel so far at Daytona :P

3.) I can't think of the last time he has had a podium there. Went back to 2015 ... it is not his best track.

• August 2015:  Qual 10th, Race 1 8th, Race 2 6th
  • Runoffs 2015: Qual 8th, Race 9th (IN THE RAIN!)
  • August 2016: Qual 4th, Race 1 8th, Race 2 27th

4.)  We can get rid of Danny's bad race in 27th as an outlier (because I have one too) So his average since 2015 qual is 7.33 and avg finish is 7.75.

5.)  Not including the weekend nobody showed up last September and the one outlier  ... my avg qual is 2.85 and avg finish is 4.16 with all the same guys (besides runoffs).  Four of those finishes with a total gap of 0.623 seconds.  The last two were a 4th to you ... four wide at 0.082 seconds back and then 2nd to jeff the same weekend at 0.077 seconds. 

6.)  Looking at the entry list, I see 6 Autotechnik cars, Preston/Buras combo, and then Danny... who will the partner be? :) Start filling out your applications folks!

Gotta work on your research P$ if you want to win the $.

However, if it rains ... you can throw all that out the window cause I will suck lol!

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Oooh Preston Preston Preston... No wonder you say you never win any money on DraftKings because your stats and research game could use some improvement!  Time to step this smack up a bit for the friendly rivalry :D

1.) Sadly, Danny is not winning 4-0 over me.  He is winning 6-0.  Two at Homestead, Two at Sebring, Two at Roebling.  So it is already 6-0.  However, I think this weekend will bring it 6-3. 

2.) He out qualified me last August due to my boy, John Carter, breaking on the out lap and I had no partner and no radio with team to figure out where they were at on track (Excuses, I know). Started 20th and chased him down and finished two spots behind him in 9th in the first race. He started 4th. The second race ... he couldn't handle the heat. So 1-1 with Daniel so far at Daytona :P

3.) I can't think of the last time he has had a podium there. Went back to 2015 ... it is not his best track.

4.)  We can get rid of Danny's bad race in 27th as an outlier (because I have one too) So his average since 2015 qual is 7.33 and avg finish is 7.75.

5.)  Not including the weekend nobody showed up last September and the one outlier  ... my avg qual is 2.85 and avg finish is 4.16 with all the same guys (besides runoffs).  Four of those finishes with a total gap of 0.623 seconds.  The last two were a 4th to you ... four wide at 0.082 seconds back and then 2nd to jeff the same weekend at 0.077 seconds. 

6.)  Looking at the entry list, I see 6 Autotechnik cars, Preston/Buras combo, and then Danny... who will the partner be? :) Start filling out your applications folks!

However, if it rains ... you can throw all that out the window cause I will suck lol!

Second place Davison breaks through for the win!   :banana:  

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Preston Pardus

Preston Pardus

The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Car Number:42

Oooh Preston Preston Preston... No wonder you say you never win any money on DraftKings because your stats and research game could use some improvement! 

If I recall yesterday, you lost $8 while I won $40... :/

SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

I thought you were supposed to be studying? You have way too much time invested in this!

• Jim Drago, Danica Davison and Preston Pardus like this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

I thought you were supposed to be studying? You have way too much time invested in this!

I took that test yesterday... so you have my full and undivided attention from now until after Daytona ;)  Can you handle the heat??

• Jim Drago likes this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

I took that test yesterday... so you have my full and undivided attention from now until after Daytona ;)  Can you handle the heat??

You call that heat???? Bring it on!

• Jim Drago and Preston Pardus like this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

You call that heat???? Bring it on!

You should skip test day like the rest of us!

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88

You guys ever do that 1/4 mile oval track you were talking about ?

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

You guys ever do that 1/4 mile oval track you were talking about ?

J~

No we haven't. Probably wouldn't happen until next year

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Guys, the foreplay is fantastic, then you'll make love Aug. 5th-6th weekend and for sure one of you will be disappointed with the results. Y'all should both be happy after love making. :rotfl:  John, you'd type/tell this same story much better.

• Jim Drago likes this
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

Autotechnik's Red Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:56

The only reason John Davison has a chance this weekend is the NA 1.8 Redheaded Stepchild isn't going to be racing. He finished behind me last year which is normal.

I think he needs to concentrate more on driving than his 3 digit averages.  :hugegrin:    :rotfl:

• Jim Drago and Danica Davison like this

Danica Davison is my BIOTCH...Just Sayin

2017 - 6 Podiums

2016 - Florida Cup Champion

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

The only reason John Davison has a chance this weekend is the NA 1.8 Redheaded Stepchild isn't going to be racing. He finished behind me last year which is normal.

I think he needs to concentrate more on driving than his 3 digit averages.  :hugegrin:    :rotfl:

I'm sorry ... who are you again?

• Jim Drago likes this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

Autotechnik's Red Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:56

This is who I am.  :banana:    :nonono:    :laughing:  

http://www.race-moni...Session/5831290

http://www.race-moni...Session/5832231

Danica Davison is my BIOTCH...Just Sayin

2017 - 6 Podiums

2016 - Florida Cup Champion

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users