Danica Davison

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:10

Well since the other smack threads are dying, other than poking fun at Spencer, it is time to turn our attentions to the next smack thread!  One of the best races of the year down in Florida, the Turkey Trot. It is just like the January Majors, but without all the sticker tires/stress/BS. Sad to see no Tum and OPM going!  Also, no Selin Jr which is sad. Leverone normally races, but I think has rented out all his cars :( .  It is a little disappointing because there are only ~40 cars registered, and normally there are

But on the bright side, we have the caveman coming down!  Also, they may not be registered yet, but I heard we have Joey G (Go TRUMP fkers) driving the Purple Crown Royal car, and Anthony Geraci racing another one of Gibbon's cars.  Also not registered yet are P$ in his new build, Todd Buras, and Nick Soriano. 

Eric Servick
Mike Tabernero

Jeff Labounty
Linda Lemelin
John Davison
Chris Lefferdink
Chris Bremer
Derik Royal
Alfred Goenner
Leif Bertelsen
Cory Collum
Alex Acosta
Lance Bergstein
Kyle Webb
Alfred Thomas
Charles Junger
William Squillace
Kent Hoffman
Mark Gibbons
Stan Winokur
Greg Kimble
Norman Fuller
Wiliam Pahl
James Friedhofer
Robert Coneybeer
Brad Kitchen
Richard Collins
Jamie Tucker
Mical Fountain
Matthew Vanvurst
Amy Mills
Whitfield Gregg
John Lettieri
Jillian Fichter
Patsy Thomas
George Slyman
Andrew Carmody
Selin Rollan
Gary Frierson
Doug Williams

Things to expect:

1.) Alex Acosta getting mad at at least someone.

2.) Kyle Webb complaining about driving a 1.6 and can't keep up.

3.) Somebody getting mad at Alex Acosta for blocking.

4.) At least one Autotechnik car taking another teammate out.

5.) Alex Acosta getting punted for blocking somebody.

6.) John Davison getting confused at least once about setup and asking Cory to fix it.

7.) Spencer Rutherford to comment below saying he would have won this race and he had it in the bag, but his car didn't make it down here.

8.) A very high chance of Gibbons driving his golf cart in the Chateau Bar Lobby and hitting the train horn.

9.) Amy Mill's Zebras spending the night with the Old Dogs (who knows what they will do to it).

Let the Smack commence!

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Well since the other smack threads are dying, other than poking fun at Spencer, it is time to turn our attentions to the next smack thread!  One of the best races of the year down in Florida, the Turkey Trot. It is just like the January Majors, but without all the sticker tires/stress/BS. Sad to see no Tum and OPM going!  Also, no Selin Jr which is sad. Leverone normally races, but I think has rented out all his cars :( .  It is a little disappointing because there are only ~40 cars registered, and normally there are

But on the bright side, we have the caveman coming down!  Also, they may not be registered yet, but I heard we have Joey G (Go TRUMP fkers) driving the Purple Crown Royal car, and Anthony Geraci racing another one of Gibbon's cars.  Also not registered yet are P$ in his new build, Todd Buras, and Nick Soriano. 

Let the Smack commence!

Look at the brights side.. with all of us skipping it, your odds of winning just doubled, from 1% to 2% :)

• CruzanTom, CarbonRacer, Danica Davison and 1 other like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Look atthe brights side.. with all of us skipping it, your odds of winning just doubled, from 1% to 2% :)

Now that's some funny shit. :D

However, I am turning a new leaf (for one event only).  I will talk zero smack other than the first post to get this started.  I would just like to say that I am thankful to spend time at the track with my friends, drink beer, and hope that a race breaks out. The level of talent on any given weekend, just like this one, is exceptional, and I am really just lucky to be able to share the same track as some of these drivers!  No matter how the chips may fall, I will stay humble and grateful.  That is all.

• Jim Drago likes this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

lancebe

lancebe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Car Number:36

Looks like more people from the Northeast signed up for this than there were at the Glen Majors. 

• Danica Davison likes this

Lance Bergstein

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

However, I am turning a new leaf (for one event only).  I will stay humble and grateful.  

:shocking:   :duck:

• Tom Hampton and Danica Davison like this

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Now that's some funny shit. :D

However, I am turning a new leaf (for one event only).  I will talk zero smack other than the first post to get this started.  

Did you hand the baton off to Spencer?

• Spencer Rutherford likes this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Ron, you did one of those mainstream media tactics where you pick and choose my words out of context!  It is okay, I forgive you. 

• David L likes this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Michael Novak

Michael Novak

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Region:Michigan
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:#9

Both Novaks are coming down from the great white north to get out of the Michigan weather...

• Jim Drago and Danica Davison like this
Majors Winner - Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Both Novaks are coming down from the great white north to get out of the Michigan weather...

Nice! See ya there!

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41

Ron, you did one of those mainstream media tactics where you pick and choose my words out of context!  It is okay, I forgive you.

Pretty damn funny, though. 

Who's taking the under on the number of posts Danica makes it before she burns the "new leaf" up? 

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Pretty damn funny, though. 

Who's taking the under on the number of posts Danica makes it before she burns the "new leaf" up?

Well I guess that depends on how many posts I make before the turkey trot :)

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Well since the other smack threads are dying, other than poking fun at Spencer, it is time to turn our attentions to the next smack thread! One of the best races of the year down in Florida, the Turkey Trot. It is just like the January Majors, but without all the sticker tires/stress/BS. Sad to see no Tum and OPM going! Also, no Selin Jr which is sad. Leverone normally races, but I think has rented out all his cars :( . It is a little disappointing because there are only ~40 cars registered, and normally there are

But on the bright side, we have the caveman coming down! Also, they may not be registered yet, but I heard we have Joey G (Go TRUMP fkers) driving the Purple Crown Royal car, and Anthony Geraci racing another one of Gibbon's cars. Also not registered yet are P$ in his new build, Todd Buras, and Nick Soriano.

Eric Servick
Mike Tabernero
Jeff Labounty
Linda Lemelin
John Davison
Chris Lefferdink
Chris Bremer
Derik Royal
Alfred Goenner
Leif Bertelsen
Cory Collum
Alex Acosta
Lance Bergstein
Kyle Webb
Alfred Thomas
Charles Junger
William Squillace
Kent Hoffman
Mark Gibbons
Stan Winokur
Greg Kimble
Norman Fuller
Wiliam Pahl
James Friedhofer
Robert Coneybeer
Brad Kitchen
Richard Collins
Jamie Tucker
Mical Fountain
Matthew Vanvurst
Amy Mills
Whitfield Gregg
John Lettieri
Jillian Fichter
Patsy Thomas
George Slyman
Andrew Carmody
Selin Rollan
Gary Frierson
Doug Williams

Things to expect:
1.) Alex Acosta getting mad at at least someone.
2.) Kyle Webb complaining about driving a 1.6 and can't keep up.
3.) Somebody getting mad at Alex Acosta for blocking.
4.) At least one Autotechnik car taking another teammate out.
5.) Alex Acosta getting punted for blocking somebody.
6.) John Davison getting confused at least once about setup and asking Cory to fix it.
7.) Spencer Rutherford to comment below saying he would have won this race and he had it in the bag, but his car didn't make it down here.
8.) A very high chance of Gibbons driving his golf cart in the Chateau Bar Lobby and hitting the train horn.
9.) Amy Mill's Zebras spending the night with the Old Dogs (who knows what they will do to it).

Let the Smack commence!

Wtf are u talking bout??? I am racing smse where we are all slow cuz 1.6...

I gotta beat like 4 Larry's one of which is under your aoutotechnics tent...

There's your smack baby... Looking for my first smse win, since to old to compete in SM these days... But I can set up a mean ass esr car with the best of em!

I think maybe I'm gonna being the smse concept back to Ohio it will be smgl or smovr???
  • Spencer Rutherford likes this

K. Webb