Photo

2017 Turkey Trot @ Sebring Nov 24-26 - SMACK

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

On the other hand. It could just prove that parity has been found at the hands of an exceptional driver. 

If the driver is "exceptional" he'll have the capability to shift/drive like York in this VIR video. Otherwise, not so exceptional.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

Ron, you did one of those mainstream media tactics where you pick and choose my words out of context!  It is okay, I forgive you. 

Otherwise referred to as a drive-by!

But thanks for the forgiveness...I'm married so I'll take that word from anyone  :blink:

BTW...you passed Todd Lamb on the all time poster list this week...but you're still a mid-packer! Good news is at the current rate you will be top 5 in about a year(10 per day) :cheers:

• Spencer Rutherford likes this

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:10

But thanks for the forgiveness...I'm married so I'll take that word from anyone  :blink:

BTW...you passed Todd Lamb on the all time poster list this week...but you're still a mid-packer! Good news is at the current rate you will be top 5 in about a year(10 per day) :cheers:

It would bring me everlasting happiness to know that I made it to Top 5 in posts. The reason being: it would bring a lot more hits to this website, allowing my good friend Jimmy to charge more money for ad space. Nothing means more to me than helping others, and if that is what I have to do, than so be it. 10+ posts per day.

• Jim Drago likes this

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Armando Ramirez

Armando Ramirez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:76

"

"But thanks for the forgiveness...I'm married so I'll take that word from anyone"

So true. In the married world "forgiveness" is indeed  tenuous and brief before the next breach!

• Danica Davison likes this
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

If the driver is "exceptional" he'll have the capability to shift/drive like York in this VIR video. Otherwise, not so exceptional.

that gear box shifts like a Tremec T56. 

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

that gear box shifts like a Tremec T56. 

does sound a little odd  :scratchchin:

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

chris haldeman

chris haldeman

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Region:texas
  • Car Number:73
Old school pro shifted Muncie m21 ish. Simple to do. Just remove every other tooth off the inside of the slider
X-factorracing.com
3 podium finishes
2 2013 NASA nats
1 2013 Scca runoffs
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Thanks Chris. It wasn't normal to my ears/viewing. Partial way to a dog box. :bigsquaregrin:

• Jim Drago likes this
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Spencer Rutherford

Spencer Rutherford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Region:CKR
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:#04

Davison just might be able to get his first win if he’s able to refocus all that extra energy that he won’t be using on talking smack to driving. if Kyle is already on snow watch by the end of november he’ll probably be sacrificing some top end speed by leaving his plow on in case he has to jet out but who knows it may come in handy on the start. My picks are
1st.Davison
2nd Preston
3rd kyle
Attached File  CEF37130-D02F-495F-8ADD-18C9BE83B6CF.jpeg   76.88KB   0 downloads

Spencer Rutherford
Eaststreet Racing
overconfidence award - Given to those who think they are better than the sum of their results We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Spencer, thank you for your vote of confidence. It would be very cool to get the first win, however with the competition I am up against, that would be no easy task. I just hope I make it out of this weekend with no issues. If I had to pick a top 3 it would be:

Cory

Jamie

P$

Buras as the wildcard!

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

BNaumann

BNaumann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Region:DET
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:67

Spencer, thank you for your vote of confidence. It would be very cool to get the first win, however with the competition I am up against, that would be no easy task. I just hope I make it out of this weekend with no issues. If I had to pick a top 3 it would be:

Cory
Jamie
P$

Buras as the wildcard!

You've got my vote. Seems you have a trend lately of finishing every other race - you're due for a good one. :)

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

You've got my vote. Seems you have a trend lately of finishing every other race - you're due for a good one. :)

Lol! I hope you are right :)

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

Buras and P$ in photo finish 

Jeffy Labounty P3

• lillyweld likes this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Oh yeah. Totally meant to put jeffy instead of Jamie ;) hehehe

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

Oh yeah. Totally meant to put jeffy instead of Jamie ;) hehehe

your car will be slower now :) never forget the guy that makes your car go fast!

• lillyweld likes this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

TylerQuance

TylerQuance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Region:Texas
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:92

My sister-in-law gets married the weekend before this in Panama City... maybe I can get her to push the wedding back a week so I can race with you guys. I'll be most of the way there    :)

Tyler Quance 

Race Bushing Factory

Home of the turn-key SM Offset Bushing Control Arms

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

your car will be slower now :) never forget the guy that makes your car go fast!

Happy Jack makes my car go fast jim :)

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

Happy Jack makes my car go fast jim :)

When results dont come often they change the crew chief.. This may be one of those cases we fire the driver :)

• Danica Davison and Spencer Rutherford like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

When results dont come often they change the crew chief.. This may be one of those cases we fire the driver :)

That may happen, just like my girlfriend, Danica Patrick. It is okay though, she still makes a lot of money so I am sure we will do just fine.

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

JRagaglia

JRagaglia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Region:CFR

That may happen, just like my girlfriend, Danica Patrick. It is okay though, she still makes a lot of money so I am sure we will do just fine.

Ah Ha...Then maybe Happy Jack can get to working on his own stuff instead of"

Race, Wreck, Repair, Repeat!

• Jim Drago, Danica Davison and Preston Pardus like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users