Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Canopy-400x300.jpg

Show your pride in your race car, and keep it out of the elements at the track, with Mazda Motorsports’ branded canopy available on www.MazdaMotorsports.com.

The 10’ by 10’ canopies are lightweight, weighing just 38 pounds total, and built on a strong hexagonal frame built to withstand the elements.

The canopies are black with the Mazda logo on two of the top sides, with Mazda Motorsports printed on the valance of all four sides. Included in the purchase price is a roller bag to store your canopy between races.

At MazdaMotorsports.com, racers can purchase the Canopy Kit, which comes with the aluminum frame, Mazda Motorsports cover, ropes and stakes for $694.

Part number: 000-10-CNPY-KT

Place your order by clicking here for the all-inclusive kit

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
I bought a canopy at WallyWorld for $70. It keeps the sun off my haid and if I really wanted to squander a couple hours I could paint a Mazda logo on it.
2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Steve Scheifler

Steve Scheifler

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts
Hard to beat the price, 0.00 in my basket at the moment. I should try to check out and see what happens.

WW had been carrying a larger version, about the same post dimensions as a 10x10 but with large overhangs so close to 14x14 covered area. As I recall $130 but worth the extra to me.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

Richard Astacio

Richard Astacio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Region:NER
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:80

A good solid canopy cost around $250 or so, I know you can purchase less expensive unit also.....but for $700 that seems kind of steep....I wonder why it is so expensive. 

• Jim Drago likes this

Richard Astacio

2003 Spec Miata VVT & 2013 Cup Car

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

A good solid canopy cost around $250 or so, I know you can purchase less expensive unit also.....but for $700 that seems kind of steep....I wonder why it is so expensive. 

Agreed. I paid about $400 for one of my redline canopies

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
$694 if you try to check out...
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Steve Scheifler

Steve Scheifler

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts

$694 if you try to check out...

That’s a set of 4, right?
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

Mike Collins

Mike Collins

Big Cheese

• Moderators
  • 1,262 posts
  • Region:Washington DC
  • Car Number:75
Just one. They ship it as two parts. Frame and the canopy is a separate part..
Mike "MEATHEAD" Collins
Founder - Partner
MEATHEADRacing
240-476-1593

www.meatheadracing.com
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ Donor - Made PayPal donation Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. MX5 Cup Participant - Has Participated in a MX5Cup.com Series Event Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

OrangeCrush86

OrangeCrush86

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Region:Minnesota

I've bought several of these ABC Canopy tents from Amazon. 10x15 is the best size in my opinion. Covers the entire car but there is no center legs to get in the way like on a 10x20.

https://www.amazon.c...opy 10x15&psc=1

http://jenkinsracing.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users