• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Region:ATL

https://racer.com/20...or-fire-relief/

Just do it!

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Iinteresting Sphinx as a racer buddy borrowed me the, Inside Shelby American by John Morton. Within the book preface Dan Gurney is highlighted as a Shelby driver/innovator. Through the same racer buddy I met John Morton a few years ago at Road America 50th Runoffs when he was driving the newly built Datsun 240.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Steve Scheifler

Steve Scheifler

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts
I was on track with Morton earlier this year, he in the iconic BRE 240Z and I was in the old Jack Scoville B Sedan Datsun 510. It didn’t end well. Approaching T10 (Atlanta) he threw a rod out the side of the block and dumped a bunch of oil in the braking zone. I arrived a few seconds later and ended up in the sand trap with him, but not before bouncing off the left guardrail twice. That was Friday morning and he never even bothered to stop by to see if we could get it back together. Not that he did anything wrong, but just a bit of common courtesy or feigned concern would have been nice.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

The hole happening. 

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users