Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12
Hey guys, I know it's a long haul from SoPac to NorPac. Towing from SF to Willow Springs in February was a real grind BUT I wanted to extend an invitation to come up to one of our Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Infineon or Thunderhill events. This year we're going to hold the Spec Miata festival in June at Laguna Seca so we will have a bonus race, paddock party and a bunch of giveaways and hoopla. It's always an awesome event... typically 50-70 miatas and we have our own run group every weekend.

Since diesel prices are through the roof right now, I wanted to incentivize you with the opportunity to win some serious cash: http://mazdaracers.c...ic=712&pid=5956

Hopefully the sweetened pot will get a few of you to make the haul up here. There's a good chance the Oregon guys will come down so we could have a west coast shoot out!

I'm looking forward to the BFG event at Buttonwillow with Cal Club in a couple of weeks. As the closest SoCal event, I'm trying to get a few Nor Cal guys to join me. Hope you guys can make it up later this year!
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:12
Just wanted to recap that I had a great time at the Buttonwillow event. There is a great series of off-roading images captured by VanHap from one of our NorCal'ers exploring the dirt outside of the buttonhook/off-ramp:

http://vanhap.com/im...Race/index.html

Hope to see you at MRLS in June!
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Dan Cooper

Dan Cooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Region:33 - San Francisco
  • Car Number:40 ;-)

Just wanted to recap that I had a great time at the Buttonwillow event. There is a great series of off-roading images captured by VanHap from one of our NorCal'ers exploring the dirt outside of the buttonhook/off-ramp:

http://vanhap.com/im...Race/index.html

Hope to see you at MRLS in June!

Gee, now who could that be??

:-)

PS - yes, for all those wondering it is, in fact, dirt. Dusty, gritty, nasty dirt.
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users