WMR "Last Chance" Major @ Grattan 8/22, 8/23
Posted 05-23-2020 07:48 AM
Posted 07-13-2020 06:14 AM
Posted 07-13-2020 11:43 AM
Thanks for the update. This event is one of my favorites of the season, and I hope to be able to attend. Currently undecided due to other potential commitments, but I'll be sure to register prior to July 28th if I end up being able to attend. Hopefully other drivers have also just been dragging their feet about registering and we can reach the quota!
You aren't actually going to run SM and SRF3 in the same group, are you? How many SM entrants do we need to get our own group?
Posted 07-23-2020 06:14 AM
Posted 07-28-2020 10:14 AM
- Steve Scheifler and lillyweld like this
Posted 07-29-2020 08:24 AM
The SCCA's "substitute" entry program has been unveiled. WMR desperately needs entries for this race. While we would prefer everyone to attend in person, we know this is unrealistic. If you cannot attend in person, please consider "ghosting" this event. If you'd like to support WMR's Club Racing program, please follow the directions below to sign up for this event.
1. Go to the my.scca.com website.
2. Log into your account.
3. Click the "online store" tab and a pull down list will appear.
4. Choose the "Majors Substitute Entry" option.
5. In the "Location" box type "Grattan Raceway".
6. Our event should appear.
7. Click on the green button to the right that says "Go to Registration".
8. Choose your class, add it to the cart and pay for the event.
Its that simple. Thank you, in advance, and email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- screaming monkey likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users