4 replies to this topic

zac.b

zac.b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Car Number:13

Hi All,

I have been doing a bunch of poking around and it seems like no one makes a toe string system these days? 

I would love to get my hands on a ICM setup, if anyone has any leads?

Thanks!

smscca

smscca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi there,

I have the ICM toe string setup and would be willing to sell as I am not racing at the present time.  Excellent tool and in very good condition. Happy to ship to Canada.  

Sean - MiataCage

Sean - MiataCage

• Moderators
  • 301 posts

Hi All,

I have been doing a bunch of poking around and it seems like no one makes a toe string system these days? 

I would love to get my hands on a ICM setup, if anyone has any leads?

Thanks!

We have taken over the product in a partnership with Mark at ICM and re-designed it.  The new version is coming out soon.  We have a stocking order in production now and once the production run is done we will make them available for sale.  The new versions are made from 3/16" Aluminum plate and center themselves on the car both front and rear.  The bars are now solid and are available in 3 piece or 4 piece depending on if you want the bar to be one continuous (thread together like a pool cue) bar or if you want to have the left side and the right side of the car independent of one another.

Here is a link to the NC version if you want to see the concept.  We have design work done for NA/NB/NC/ND and Mazda2 and are just waiting for production runs to be completed.

https://miatacage.co...-fixture-plates

Sean

• Alberto and Steve Scheifler like this
Sean Hedrick - President
www.miatacage.com
360-606-7734
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys!

Steve Scheifler

Steve Scheifler

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts
Interesting design change, I’m eager to give them a try. Given the quality of your products I trust that unlike my experience with BGR your bars will be straight and precision grooved, as were the several sets I bought from Mark.
  • Sean - MiataCage likes this
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record.

zac.b

zac.b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Car Number:13

Thanks All!

Sean, I will keep an eye out for your NB setup!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users