Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
Looks like it was a good race.
Congratulations Blake Clements on the win, Craig Berry and Matt Reynolds rounding out the podium.

Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
It was a wet one today but very entertaining on track. Thanks to Eds tweak on the setup we came out on top. If blakes tranny held up then I would have had my hands full for sure. Great drive yesterday! Thanks to bill and bill for the wheels and tires for qualifying, they helped out at the beginning before it started drying up. Arrgg.
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

Cnj

Cnj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Region:Sw
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:32
Today was Mc Spadden, York, Reynolds, Bickham, Halderman, Janssen. On and off again rain made it a fun choice of tires and setup. I believe 2 or 3 of the top 6 were on wets. I'm guessing wets were the right choice by a small margin. Sigh.

Clements was on pole but lost his gearbox in second or third lap. Long way from Singapore to sit in the infield with nothing to do but grumble. Berry was late to the grid (several of us just made it on time) and drove through the field on the pace lap shouting "I was 2nd!". It seems the CS is not a sympathetic soul and after spending a little time shooting the breeze with the black flag, Craig passed me which gave me a rabbit to try and chase. The guy is very good in the rain.

TMS is a dangerous track in the wet at turn one with the wall feeling closer than I would like. I thought Collins was going to smack it for sure as he did a 360 at 100mph. I was so busy watching him do this in my mirrors I nearly drove off the track at turn three. Other than that, he and I had a blast racing each other. He made at least 10 runs on me but I was able to hold him off through luck and guile.

On the whole a fun weekend. I like racing in the wet and it was a good group of guys to run with.

Cnj
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
Congrats Aaron,James and Matt...
If you guys had half the rain we did here in Memphis, it must have been a mess.

Too bad for BFC and Craig, was hoping for a podium sweep today :).

Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Number:6
Congrats to Aaron, James, and Matt.

I fell out on lap 8 or 9 with no 2nd or 3rd gear while leading. Tough pill to swallow given I had to win out for any chance at division title. Going to be a long flight home.

See you all next time

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41
Dang. Forgot that was this weekend. I was going to pop over and say hello to some folks.

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:53
Anyone know where results for these races are posted?

James York

James York

AKA Cajun Miata Man; Overdog Driver

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Region:Houston
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:03

Anyone know where results for these races are posted?

Sooner or later, they will wind up here:

http://www.sowdivscc...aceresults.aspx

but it might be a while.

James York

sponsored by:
Stan's Auto Center, Lafayette LA

powered by:
East Street Racing, Memphis TN

2003 Spec Miata

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
Last year I met someone from the Sm World at TMS, but I don't remeber his name. He had what seemed like an English accent, and ended up placing in the top 5, i think. Dark Blue car, i think.

Anyone know who this might be?

-tch

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

chris haldeman

chris haldeman

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Region:texas
  • Car Number:73

Last year I met someone from the Sm World at TMS, but I don't remeber his name. He had what seemed like an English accent, and ended up placing in the top 5, i think. Dark Blue car, i think.

had too be craig janssen
X-factorracing.com
3 podium finishes
2 2013 NASA nats
1 2013 Scca runoffs
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
Cool. Yeah, looks like the guy I talked to. Thanks, Chris.

-tch

tLinder

tLinder

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:SouthWest
  • Car Number:40
Tom Hampton, on 05-02-2011 09:22 PM, said:

had too be craig janssen

(Just so you know, that accent is South African :D)

Toby Linder