Mike Bell

Mentally Retired

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Region:Texas
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:16
Just wanted to say what a fantastic weekend of racing in SM I had at TWS with NASA TX. Lots of new faces/drivers, great close action and not alot of damage/drama from my perspective. Trevor Mac and Clifton did a good job keeping us all on schedule and the weather was great - although I did get warm on Sunday's 45 minute race (time to bring the cool suit out of mothballs!).

I did see some old familiar friends, was great to see everyone out there. Hope we have another good event soon, next up is Hallett!!

Still need more 90-93 1.6L drivers who are keeping those cars at home to consider converting to SSM!! :)
Mike Bell
SSM #16
Texas
Donor - Made PayPal donation Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

T Murray

T Murray

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Region:TX
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:81
I agree Mike it was a great weekend and an awesome turn out someting like 29 cars on Saturday and 27 on Sunday. Thanks for all your help and encouragement this weekend. Looking forward to Hallett. :D

TR6

TR6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:50
Had a great weekend racing and enjoyed hanging out. Look forward to seeing you guys again in August back at TWS!
Greg H.
Denton, TX
SM #50 (formerly #500)

nasa-rm

nasa-rm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Region:RM & TX

I agree Mike it was a great weekend and an awesome turn out someting like 29 cars on Saturday and 27 on Sunday. Thanks for all your help and encouragement this weekend. Looking forward to Hallett. :D

I believe we had 31 start one of the Saturday afternoon races!!! VERY NICE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users