Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
rooooooooooolllllllllllllllll caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll? :blink:

Should be warm and fun. Any fun activities planned for this spectacular weekend?
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88
Team RJ Racing, Team Gopher Guillotine and the other SoCal boys and girls.
You guys coming up the the Enduro or you just going to let me win the E3 series????
Bring it, let me know.

RJ, remember if I have to drop a TH race you're 10 ahead in points.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Region:NorCal
I'm fired up for this next event! Much like the Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari three way battle in F1, we have our own pointy-end development programs underway:

Charlie is getting his car all sorted for the Nationals. Jaime has gotten some Rebello-Love since the last event. Aaron went the ghetto/cheap route and just got some driver coaching from yours truly. My money is on Aaron... :)

Given that the WERC enduro series has sessions at the end of Saturday and Sunday morning, there's a low probability that we'll do any sort of extended-session racing in Group A this weekend. Look for a pretty standard WarmUp/Qual/Race on both days.

Who else is in?

Cheers,

Dean

Former driver

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
I know Vance, Skeer, and Dodge will be there competing in the Teen Mazda Challenge also. Not sure if Joey jordon will be driving after his back surgery, hopefully he will!
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:91
Is there a discount for SM + enduro?
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Is there a discount for SM + enduro?

+1 :D
J~
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Joe (dad) Jordan

Joe (dad) Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Region:San Diego
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:47

I know Vance, Skeer, and Dodge will be there competing in the Teen Mazda Challenge also. Not sure if Joey jordon will be driving after his back surgery, hopefully he will!

We are planning on it. We go back to the Doctor Friday and hope to get his OKEYDOKEY.

See you all at T-Hill!

Joe Jordan the turd.....Joey is IV or quatro!

Ran in Firestone Firehawk in a Miata in 1994

Speedvision Cup Miata's 95-99

World Challenge Miata in 2000 AT MRLS

Had 3 Rookie of the year winners "Rising Stars" In IMSA

Kids now racing...Started them in Lemons Miata we built into the 2013 Western Division SCCA Majors Champion!

6th at 50th SCCA Runoffs in SM OPM's Rental 01

2nd fastest race lap at the Runoffs.

2014 Teen Mazda Challenge (west) Champ!

2015 Pirelli World Challenge Round 15 Winner in TCB and round 16,17,and 18 Winner!

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
Also, it should be pointed out that the NASA norcal website sucks pretty hard.

If the discount shows up and is good, it's likely the purple gopher killer will make it.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Also, it should be pointed out that the NASA norcal website sucks pretty hard.

Wow, nice.
Maybe I don't know how to use your SoCal site but....
I found more stuff that was out dated from last year than current.
You have like what 3 in 2011?
Speaking of this site of course.
http://socal.drivenasa.com/
J~

Dan Cooper

Dan Cooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Region:33 - San Francisco
  • Car Number:40 ;-)
Im trying to figure it out. Anyone feel like donating to the fund...?

:unsure: :D
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
If you want to start a NorCal vs SoCal war, at least start it about racing and not website design!!

I'm going to ask about a discount for "supersizing" by adding the enduro.

Cheers,

Dean

Former driver

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
I don't ask much from websites, but I like it when the "contact us" link works

http://www.nasanorca...cials/Index.htm

404 oh yeah!

By the by, "sucks hard" was being generous. I had something more colorful in mind, but I might get strafed by black gunships here so I toned it down. I'm not saying the socal site is great, but it does what I need in a clear format (standings, schedule, contact info).

As for starting wars, I like to start wars I can win. :) I have no illusions about presuming to kicking anyone's butt at thunderhill.

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
Ladi la la da da.

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
How about this one, too small?
3rd line down on the home page.
Never tried it, see who you get.
http://www.nasanorcal.com/

NASA TOYO TIRES
Welcome to the home of NASA Nor Cal
(510)-232-6272

Thank you for your input. :D
J~

Elliott Skeer

Elliott Skeer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Region:Nor/So Cal
  • Car Number:17
YABUDDY!!!!!! (Jumps on the sim rig for a night of some sm there... rFactor ftw)
"Punk Ass Kid" -Track HQ's top SM contributor.
Working to call myself a GT driver.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

How about this one, too small?
3rd line down on the home page.
Never tried it, see who you get.
http://www.nasanorcal.com/

NASA TOYO TIRES
Welcome to the home of NASA Nor Cal
(510)-232-6272

Thank you for your input. :D
J~

I prefer asynchronous communication when I'm asking for discounts. ;)

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
E-mail this guy how the one ATM didn't work and the site sucks pretty hard.
webmaster@drivenasa.com
J~

dtfastbear

dtfastbear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
For those of you still interested in racing instead of website critiques, I'm working with NASA to arrange for a price break on the sprint-racing + enduro combo. Don't give up hope just yet!

PS - I won't bother to forward all the of the negativity in here to the people (the same people) you want the discount from... ;)

Cheers,

Dean

Former driver

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
Dean, there's not much negativity here. I didn't say NASA Norcal sucks, I said their site sucks. This isn't exactly a rare thing in amateur motorsports either.

If the combo deal doesn't materialize my feelings won't be hurt, I'll just spare myself the 10 hour tow. :rolleyes:

bellwilliam

bellwilliam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I plan to be there. also waiting for the discount :)

PT and Enduro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users