FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35
I am looking for a 1999 transmission that needs rebuilt. Obviously the price should reflect that it needs work. PM me if you have one for sale and are someplace close to the Ohio area. If your coming to the NASA championships that would be a good meeting point.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

James York

James York

AKA Cajun Miata Man; Overdog Driver

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Region:Houston
  • Car Year:2003
  • Car Number:03

I am looking for a 1999 transmission that needs rebuilt. Obviously the price should reflect that it needs work. PM me if you have one for sale and are someplace close to the Ohio area. If your coming to the NASA championships that would be a good meeting point.

You might consider just ordering a "street" transmission from Drago. I did, shifts great and has held up. Less than the cost of rebuilding by the time you get a core and parts.

James York

sponsored by:
Stan's Auto Center, Lafayette LA