4 replies to this topic

Dani Ferrara

Dani Ferrara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Region:Oregon Region
  • Car Number:00
I just wanted to let everyone know how incredibly thankful I am for all of the support you guys gave me this weekend, buying my DaniBoBani Designs bracelets and giving extra donations so I could race yesterday. I went into this weekend excited to be at the track again to help and watch, but also fairly bummed knowing I would not be racing this weekend. And then Saturday came around and all of a sudden things started to change and look up. Thanks to my family for coming up with the sign and selling bracelets, Dad for giving me a deal I simply couldn't pass up, Team KBR for their generous donation, and the many of you who bought bracelets (Jim, Red, Terrell, Spence, Ken, Robert, Jim, Nels, Kevin, Jan, and anyone else I may have forgotten)! Also thanks to Robert for letting me borrow his HANS! I could not have done it without the help from all of you!

I had a very good weekend, and got my personal best of a 36.2, with the last time on track with the chicane being March in that torrential downpour....I'm sure you all remember that one ;) It was also quite exciting (and intense) watching my dad and boyfriend battle it out in the Sunday SM race...I just hope I can get out there and beat both their butts someday ;) But for now I am very happy with where I am at, and so appreciative that I was able to race this Sunday!

Again THANK YOU!!!!

Dani Ferrara :) :)

www.FerraraRacing.com

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30
Sorry I haven't been out this year to see you go -- it's great to know a second generation of SM drivers is starting! Best of luck to you, Dani.

SM Tom

SM Tom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:Oregon
Dani,

You make me proud. You drove awesome this weekend. I know we will see you lurking in our rearview mirror in no time at all.

Beware SM northwest drivers...of she gets you in her sites she will run you down..hehe :)

I also want to thank everyone one that supported Dani's effort this weekend. That's the great thing about out racing community...like family.

Dad....aka Tom SM#00

Ken SM94

Ken SM94

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:94
Dani,

Supporting someone your age that has drive and willingness to work hard is easy.

We're all looking forward to seeing your driving and business progress!

Good luck!
Ken Sutherland
1976 4th Grade Bowling Series-Most Improved
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

SM Tom

SM Tom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users