Photo

Watkins Glen Fun One - no SM2 class....think we can get one?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
Just registered for the 2011 Fun One at Watkins Glen. Always fun to run the short course!

Looking at the supps.....there is no SM2 class for the weekend. I could always double dip into ITA, but just wouldn't be competitive.

Anyone else have any interest in an SM2 class? Maybe we could run with SSM and ITB?

I know a couple people have written emails to the stewards already, but more is always better.

-Vick

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

Marc Cefalo

Marc Cefalo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Region:NEPA
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:#00

Just registered for the 2011 Fun One at Watkins Glen. Always fun to run the short course!

Looking at the supps.....there is no SM2 class for the weekend. I could always double dip into ITA, but just wouldn't be competitive.

Anyone else have any interest in an SM2 class? Maybe we could run with SSM and ITB?

I know a couple people have written emails to the stewards already, but more is always better.

-Vick

Double dip? That's weak! C'mon guys I'm triple dipping this event....on Sunday! Love that short course.

Actually one with a miata could enter five different run groups.....

Who's upto the challenge?

Marc Cefalo

www.planet-miata.com

570-262-1013 direct

#1 source for new and used Miata parts and accessories.

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

svvs

svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?

Double dip? That's weak! C'mon guys I'm triple dipping this event....on Sunday! Love that short course.

Actually one with a miata could enter five different run groups.....

Who's upto the challenge?

I got notice that there will be a SM2 class added.....they are figuring it out now.

SM, SM2, ITA......what are the other two run groups marc? I don't have enough tires to run it all.

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users