jmchin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:83
Looking for a Local Dyno Shop.

I tried the recommended place Turbo Hoses and looks like they are booked until next year.

Any other places around that is recommended? I'm looking for a base pull and some Fuel Pressure tuning.

Thanks

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
Contact Mike Haag in Martinez or Competition Autoworks in San Ramon. They are both local to the Bay Area if you want to go out of the immediate Bay Area you can go to Evil Genius Racing. All will get the job done and you will have a smile on your face.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Dan Cooper

Dan Cooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Region:33 - San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:40 ;-)

Looking for a Local Dyno Shop.

I tried the recommended place Turbo Hoses and looks like they are booked until next year.

Any other places around that is recommended? I'm looking for a base pull and some Fuel Pressure tuning.

Thanks

Chat with Tom at Competition Autowerks, he and his guys are very thorough and know what to check and tune. Tom is in Wisconsin at the Runoffs until towards the end of the month but try him after that and I'm sure he'll help you out.

(925) 838-1911

He's in San Ramon, btw
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1990
nm
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users